Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romanmarrufo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Want to get papers
    I got a dui about a year ago and did not go to the court because I went to mexico and when the court date came up I was not let in by the border patrol and now I'm want to get my papers but don't know if I'm going to get denied what do you think I can do thank you
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

May 5, 2009, 04:18 PM

You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney, in that you likely have a judgment against you in absentia. The conviction and the possible ground of inadmissibilty must be reviewed to see if you need and qualify for a waiver.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Papers served [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-son in law wants to have papers served for my daughter in care of me. She does not live here, I don't knoe where she lives and I explained that to him on the phone. I gave him her email address, that is all I have for her. When the papers come, addressed to her,in care of me, am I...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been toguether for a year and 9months, we are the sweetes couple and in love etc. He went on a tripp to Hawaii (dont worry he was faithful) and when he return he was over in love whit me he said he miss me so much, (and like the distance made him seem more in love9 that...

How to get papers [ 3 Answers ]

I just adopted 3 mini-daschound puppies (so far they look long hair.) a co-worker got one. The parents were from another co-worker. The parents were never registered. Is there any way that we can register ours? All are pure breed. Thanks for any help. They were born overnight 1/1-1/2/08.

I found myself very sad these days, and want to know what you think of this. [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and falling in love with guy 13 years older than me. This came as a surprise for me because is the first time I like someone with so many years of difference. He seems to like me to, but the age thing could be holding him back a little. I have been flirting with him for a couple...

View more questions Search