Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    North Star Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 12:36 PM
    Resume Effectiveness
    How can I make my resume more powerful and effective? Are there any resources where I can get some assistance?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2006, 01:02 PM
    A lot may depend on what you have as your best qualities.

And what type of firm you are wanting to get hired by. In most cases you will be sending it in to a pile of 100 or 200 resumes, so what is going to make yours stand out.

Some ideas make it in a book or pamphlet format, get it bound and published. Make it colorful. Make it a somewhat non standard paper size

Now this may also get it thrown out in some places, so it is always a risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I say for the objective for a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

What are you suppose to act like in an interview when you are 18? Like I know if I use to many big words then they will know I am acting but if I use to little then they won't hire me? At 18 years old I don't have much job experience and I went online for tips on what to say as my objective and it...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search