Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jh1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Homelite weedeater model # ut20724
    I was recently weedeating my yard when the weedeater head popped off the stem. 13 silver washers and 1 orange washer came off with it. I tried to put it back the way I thought it went but the head and washers keep coming back off. Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to put it back in working order?
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2006, 01:01 AM
    Hmmm, never heard of any washers coming off, especially 13??
    I'm not much on homelites.. but they all basically screw back on, the washers could have been behind the head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite trimmer help! [ 3 Answers ]

What is the gas to oil mixture for a 30cc homelite trimmer?

Help with Weedeater [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a weedeater LT-7000, that has been giving me trouble lately, it runs real rough and wants to stall at full throttle, after cleaning the carb, muffler and port,and air filter,I recently discovered the fuel lines that run through the gas tank are broken inside the tank and I am not...

Featherlite Weedeater [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:I wonder could someone tell me the proper procedure how to install the fuelline and filter inside the fuel tank on my Featherlite Weedeater? The old fuelline is cracked in several places and need to be replaced.It's the fuelline inside the fueltank.really appreciate it. Thanks Slade.

Weedeater [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Weedeater model XT 20T. A month ago when it last worked the engine would konk out. I was able to finish the job after several restarts. Finally wouldn't start at all. I replaced the deteriated fuel line, put a new spark plug in it, used fresh gas, and cleaned the air filter. Still...

Homelite Trimmer Cord [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to remove the metal cylinder (where rod goes) so I can remove orange housing - and reach cord to replace. On top of cylinder is a piece that looks like it might have star screw down inside of it. Any help would be appreciated. Cyn

View more questions Search