Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 07:54 AM

I wonder why you hate so much your school uniforms... Don't you like your school? :confused:

If you did, then you'd make it a must to honour your school and would wear the uniform without complain.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 10:50 AM

This kind of sounds like a rant from a bunch of kids..

School uniforms can be a good thing or a bad thing.

Yes, the kids will complain about it.

However look at it from an adults point of view. We don't have to worrie about our daughters going to school looking like whores. Or our sons going to school with his butt hanging out.

Low income familys don't have to spend hard earned money on 'popular clothing' so that their kids 'fit in'

If you and your friends are so shallow that you judge each other on what you are wearing, then I don't know if I would want you for friends in the first place.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    this kinda sounds like a rant from a bunch of kids..
    Of course it is. That's why most of us are ignoring those rants ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

School Uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

Are School Uniforms Necessary?

School Uniforms [ 11 Answers ]

Should unforms be worn in school or should students be able to wear andthing they want?:confused:

School uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

Do you believe that school uniforms should be aloud in schools? If so why I feel that it's a waste of parents money?

School uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

Uniforms should be abolished. I have to writa debate in the favour of the motion. Please tell me more about "why uniforms should be abolished?":) :)

School Uniforms... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone if anyone has anything to say about school uniforms feel free to speak up. But the real question is what are some Pro's and Con's about public schools enforcing school uniforms?

View more questions Search