Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braindamage Posts: 79, Reputation: 4

May 4, 2009, 05:58 PM
    What a good and fast way to loose weight?
    to start
    I hate the way I look and I want to do something about it
    and one of them is to loosee weight
    and what's a fast and reliable way to loose weight
    I mean I know it takes time but I'm not looking for a overnight cure
    (though it will be nice aaha)
    and also I want to surprise everyone in my skewl who has called me fat!
    HELP! Me if u can =D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2009, 06:03 PM

You lose weight and other things for yourself, not for others. Those that call you names and make fun of you will merely find something new, or call you names from before. Kids who are jerks will always be jerks, that is their problem,

But you need to watch your diet, exercise and work on it slowly.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 4, 2009, 06:31 PM

Braindamage

Explain what you want to do excatly, I agree with FR_chuck, do not change for others. You won't find long lasting saticfaction.

Exercising, ride a bike, walks, runns, jogging, tred mill, cardio is best, like a boxing type routine, or M.M.A.

Take a boxers stance, and shadow box, but have some one call out at random "SPRAWL!" and you drop right to the floor, push up torso, then raise pelvice. Then jump up as fast as you can, later when you are in better shap and used to it toss in a knee as you come up. Then a fast combo, like 1-2-3-4-5-6, as fast as you can. Keep it controlled as bst you can and bring your fists back fast, like a snap. THe foot that is forward is your Jab hand, opposite is your heavy hitting hand. So jab- Jab- Jab- Jab- Jab- Jab- Jab all as fast as you can, then hit heavy. Then Jab- heavy- Hook. Hook is your jab but rather than punching straight out, it cuts across about your head hight. That is a "123", as you get on it, you'll get faster.

Do sit ups, jumping jacks, push ups, planks (like a push up, body flat on your tippy toes laying face down, but you rest on your elbows. It may not feel bad at first but try doing like a crunch but not breaking your straight body line.), try working on your skipping too.

Diet is very important, Got to the FDAs site and look up callorie counter. It may help, and stop eating fast food, stay away from sugars that are in like gummy bears, pop, coffee, Ice cream, ALCOHOL (I really hope you aren't into that, as it's fattening. Depending on what it is. Especially beer.) Read more on that, and carbs, carful with that. IF your diet isn't good then you can work out all you want, not much will change, and you wast a lot of energy, and burn out.

Does that help?
    Miller11 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Losing weight is not always easy but if you stick to a routine then it'll make it somewhat easier for you. Try eating smaller portions at meal time and when you get the munchies try eating low caloie snacks. Also exercise regularly and drink plenty of water. Losing weight too fast is not good for your body. Set yourself a reasonable goal of how much weight you want to loose by a certain date. Also if you have a particular hobby like bike riding, that'll really help out a lot as well. I wish you the best of luck but please be safe about how you choose to loose weight.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 06:30 PM

How old are you? Ever visited nutritionist or a dietitian? Try liquid diet, eating only when you're really hungry, eat low carbs, watch the calorie, exercise..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I loose weight fast? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! You see I have been struggling with losing weight for so many years, I'm a teenager 18 and never been down at my ideal weight and I don't need THAT much too loose, but still I am desperate to loose the rest of my baby fat but I just DON'T have the motivation. I do exercise now almost...

Dying to loose weight fast! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 18 years old and gaining weight fast :( I used to think I was at a good weight but lately its just been stacking on. I used to weigh 55kg now I weigh 70kg its gotten out of control and I don't know what to do I've tried to eat healthy tried not to eat junk but I can't...

I want to loose a lot of weight fast! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi:) My name is zayd and I'm 13 years old .161cm.61kg.and I have a problem I'm too fat and I want the fastest way to loose weight!! :( if you answer me you can help fixing my problem pppppplllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz!? :rolleyes:

Loose weight fast [ 6 Answers ]

I've been wanting to loose wieght now for a while. I am 5'1 and weigh 105 pounds. Does anyone have any tips that I can use, to look skinny in 5 weeks, before school!! :eek:

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

View more questions Search