Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 AM
    Daschund,daschund,daschund
    Why is it that I am seeing daschund questions so frequently? Has anyone else noticed that?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Sep 24, 2006, 11:23 AM
    Working in rescue animal seems to run in numbers. When 101 Dalmatians came out you get a run on Dalmatians coming into the rescue about a year later, it was the same with the Beethoven movie and the St Bernard and when Doctor do Little came out there was a run on guinea pigs. Every one thought that Rodney was cute. They seem to hit the rescue and the shelter about a year later. If you look what came out a few years ago you can more than likely pin point what movie led very one purchase one, they all seem to be having the same problems and are all about the same age, so hypothetically speaking this would be why your are seeing so many of the questions.

(Please dont beg, it is not becoming)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daschund [ 4 Answers ]

I have a five month old Daschund. Can you please tell me at what age will he be considered full grown??

My daschund [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Daschund that is about 2 and a half years old. She was a stray that dropped into our laps when she was less then a year old, she still had a puppy tooth or two. Anyway, I have noticed that she seems to go through cycles of itching on her back. She does not have fleas. IF I let her she...

I'm 12 getting a Daschund, hopefully... [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 12 (almost 13) and my Nickname (I will NOT tell my real name, first or last) is Kanari. I'm allowed to get a puppy for my birthday (Apr.2) but it has to be a golden retriever. We have a golden retriever already, and they are cute and beautiful and stuff (And we've had another golden retriever...

Help with my daschund [ 7 Answers ]

THis is my first dog and I've done everything that my moms told me to do with house training he goes pee outside then he comes inside and 10 minutes later I find a puddle, I'm starting to get fed up with cleaning it up all the time. What should I do? Oh and another thing HE TARES EVERYTHING UP!!...

New Daschund [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, We just got a new little mini daschund, a male. WE have had him about 10 days and he just turned 8 weeks. We are doing OK with the pottie training but are having difficulty with the crate. Our breeder suggested paper and out side training and we were doing both.. Taking him out...

View more questions Search