Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanaboop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Proper Etiquette
    My son has a girlfriend who I have never met or talked to. Her grandmother just passed away. Should I do anything like send a card or flowers?
    bedford2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 12:06 PM

Send flowers from you and your son.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 12:14 PM

I'd at least send a card to the family.

If you decide to send flowers, I would send them from your family to her family, not just to her.

It shows you care. That's never a bad thing.

When my Dad passed away, people I didn't even know sent us flowers - it made a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper alphabetization of a proper name [ 2 Answers ]

What is the proper way to file this proper name? Beatrice de Clermont Tonnerre

STD Etiquette [ 4 Answers ]

Would you be offended if you were asked to get an STD test? I've never asked a girl to do one before but recently its an issue which has been on the front of my mind when I've been pursuing females. What's the best way to tackle this without being rude or causing bad feelings?

Proper etiquette for second weddings [ 3 Answers ]

What is the proper etiquette when the marriage is the second for the groom in reqards to bridal showers and such

In law etiquette [ 10 Answers ]

I have a very difficult dilemma. I have married into a very nice family and they are very educated, well appointed people who have very good intentions. My biggest problem is that I cannot bring myself to spend very long in their company because they have one very disgusting personal habit, not the...

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

View more questions Search