Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

May 4, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Spots of some sort on my lower back
    Over the last week I've been getting spot like things on my lower back. At first there was only a few and I thought it was probably pimples but there's more now. I'm growing out of pimples so I don't see how I could randomally get loads on my back. There look like pimples with no pus in them. They're kind of itchy and hurt a bit.

I've had chicken pox twice so it couldn't be that plus its only round that area. I only notcied how many their was yesterday so they must be growing in number. I'm kind of worried.
    seanobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Same here. I hope it's a healing process or something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black pigmented spots on innerlining of my lips and lower gums [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently observed black pigmented spots on the inner side (inner lining ) of my lower lip and gums. When I asked a dentist they told that its called "IRON LIP" and they said its common. But still I am not satisfied. Does any one know about this "iron lip" if so could u please tell...

Rash on the back of my neck and lower back. [ 14 Answers ]

I've been getting this rash that is almost hive like feeling (when I touch it, it feels like welts like you get with hives) it itches but I can't see it. The rash is on my lower back, and the hairline of my neck. In the morning it is the worst and then it seems to get better throughout the...

Sort a Column & sum the range with same value during the sort [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to sort a data table by Grades & then sum the totals of the cell with same Grade. The table consists of this headers: Date, DD#, Grade, Bags so what I'm trying to do is to come up with a formula that can sort by Grade & then add the total Bags against that particular Grade and...

My lower back [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone every had a back strain so painful making up feel horrible? I cannot sit or long or move much already over a week. This is driving up a wall went to hospital already.They told me rest and pain pills though didn't do much right now.Suppose to physio well if I'm lucky to get in fast is...

I'm sort of seeing my exes best friend but noew my ex wants me back [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, thank every one for previous advice it helped a lot. But now I have an even bigger problem. My girlfriend dumped me and I tried so hard to get her back but she kept sayng no and ignoring me, I started getting closer to her best friend because she understood me and felt for me because...

View more questions Search