Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimimouse1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 08:45 AM
    During tought economic times.I can't leave
    I am sitting at a job where I am looking at the front door and all I want to do is walk out... the job is not for me anymore.. yet here I sit day in day out. I was given this job by a friend and that was kind but I do not like my boss, job and what I do. I keep doing these types of jobs... reception, yet I am bored. I like helping people more in the helping fields but this is the opposite. It is not in my soul, but when you have bills and rent what can one do... sure I could volunteer but that won't cut it for me... any suggestions?? Anything!!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 09:31 AM

Is the money a big issue for you?

I recently got "let go" from my old job and now it is impossible to find another.

Volunteer work is a great way to fill your days and keep you busy, if money is not an issue :)
    mimimouse1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 09:51 AM

Thanks.. I have rent to pay and bills but I just want out... yet I have nothing to go to. I know I can plan and work on my resume... but I also have limited references... I guess I am feeling stuck and not sure where to go or look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do the current economic times and meaness go together [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with stress from the direction of the economic times we live in . I wanted ideas as to how does that daily stress effect a person in the long run?:confused::confused::mad:

Tought limit [ 2 Answers ]

h is approaching 0 lim (x+h)^2-x^2/h I just need help getting to the next step. I am stumped.

My child broke a school window when I tought he was with a friend. [ 1 Answers ]

What are the legal issues. Where can I get help? How can I treat my child so he will not do this again? What resources can I use? Police? Psychiatrist? He was arrested for breaking out the windows of the school. He is 13.

View more questions Search