Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimimouse1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Limited in references
    What would one do if they have limited references? I have not kept in contact with previous employments or contacts that I had for references. I am eager to look for new work but not the same work I keep going back to do, which is reception. I am soooooooooooooo bored of this and want to make a career change and talk to someone of how to change my resume to get out of doing this job anymore. HELP... PLEASE. Mary
    Linda Griffin Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2009, 09:13 AM

Here's a link to an article I wrote on how to get back in touch with old contacts:
    How to Rebuild Your Professional Network

My Webinar Series - How to Revinvent yourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

500-800 words (not including references) [ 1 Answers ]

500-800 words (not including references) Details: Choose three (3) works of art from three artists from the Baroque period through the Postmodern era. Your three (3) works of art should come from at time or art movement covered in the reading from Units 4 and Unit 5. Your choices must comply with...

Employment References [ 7 Answers ]

In New York State is it legal for a former employer to give more than start date, end date and resigned or fired? For example can they give disciplinary history and opinion of you? I know the corporate ruling for this company is that they can't give more than that. How would signing an...

Neg employee references [ 2 Answers ]

I was injured on the job. I was later discharged for my position which they stated I was making to many mistakes. I however was (with out my knowledge) training my replacement. I have applied for over 350 jobs and had very very good interviews but have never been offered the job. I come to find...

Please I need some references for my assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi good morning. I was wondering if you can please help me with some of these references. I'm having trouble finding the what they wrote about including the title. Cormack (1991) (Langford 2001). (Parahoo 1997). (Daly et al 2002). (Hewitt-Taylor 2002). I would be very happy if you can help...

View more questions Search