Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stef675 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Why view postmodern life in the negative way as portaryed in the movie Bladerunner?
    Please would someone help answer the question relating to the film Bladerunner? The film portrays a negative apocalyptic view of postmodern life, so I need to know the why we should view postmodern life in the same negative way? This is a sociology question so the answer should reflect this subject area.
    Thank you
    angilita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stef675 View Post
    Please would someone help answer the question relating to the film Bladerunner? The film portrays a negative apocalyptic view of postmodern life, so I need to know the why we should view postmodern life in the same negative way? This is a sociology question so the answer should reflect this subject area.
    Thankyou
    Because some movies want to let parents think it is a modernhistor so it can sell why your parents thinks its for social studies and wonder why your failing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of movie of life after holocaust [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to identify a movie about two men after holocaust. One man becomes atheist as a result using his experience as justification for his beliefs... The other man becomes very devout in his religious convictions. I think both men were of Jewish faith before their experiences.

Can't remember this movie for the life of me. Something about trolls? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this movie I saw once when I was little & I remember loving it then but no matter how hard I try, I just can't remember the name. I know it was animated & had something to do with trolls I think. I remember a scene with two kids going down like water rapids that were underground on...

Art from the Baroque and postmodern era [ 2 Answers ]

I need to choose three works of art from the Baroque period through the Postmodern era that are from the same time or style and that have a similar theme. Can someone tell me were to start or just give me three forms of art that I could write about?

In his life for a long time.guy's view? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

View more questions Search