Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millerdog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 05:13 AM
    Hunter fan 3 speed fan pull switch broke
    My wife and her mood pulled the fan speed cable and yanked it out of the fan. How can I remove the cover or get to the part so I can put the chain back in to turn on the fan. This is a hunmter 3 speed fan with 4 lights attached under the fan. I could not find the model number.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 09:13 PM

Hunter Fan - Ceiling Fans, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Thermostats will get you the correct replacement switch here are replacement instructions:

Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

KTE 308-A 3 speed pull chain switch [ 15 Answers ]

I have an old SMC ceiling fan and I have to replace the 3 speed pull chain switch because the neck is broken on it. All the universal switches on sale on the market do not work because they are wired differently inside. The switch is a KTE 308-A (made in Japan ) I have contacted the company in...

Hunter fan 3 pull switch [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I have removed the well tec E116997 switch as the chain broke off in the housing. I have Replaced the chain but can't get the right combination of positioning to get the pull sequence. I can buy a 3 pull light switch but don't know if that would be safe.There is a Capacitor in the circuit...

17 Yr old Hunter Fan with Broken pull switch :( [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Hunter 5 blade 52" fan I bought & installed in 1990. I don't have papers on it, nor do I even know where to look for a model number. Over the yrs the fan has worked w/o a problem. Last week I pulled the chain to adjust the speed and it broke and came off (from inside the fan)... I took...

# speed fan pull switch replacement [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced 2 hunter fan pull switches. They are the double stacked switch similar to the 5-8 wire fan switch at Lowe's #33906. I cut one wire at a time and correctly inserted into correct numbered hole per stack. My fan works but not correctly as it only has two speeds. They both operate the...

Pull switch chain broke [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton bay 3 speed fan pull chain broke inside the switch. How do I go about replacing the switch when I do not have a wiring schematic?

View more questions Search