rasha_qissi Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 05:06 AM
    Reverse row data
    How can I reverse the data in row for example : I enter the data
    (1,2,3,4,5) and I want it in (5,4,3,2,1) in the same row :rolleyes:
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 4, 2009, 06:09 AM

Can you upload a sample sheet showing before and after? Be sure to show the data the same way you're going to want to show it in your real sheet. Putting the example data into the same cells/columns/rows will also make it easier to "adapt" the solution I may offer.

Click on GO ADVANCED and use the paperclip icon to attach a workbook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

From 3 columns of data creating a 4th column with the most recent columns data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help with an excel query I have... I have 3 columns of information and want to summarise the most recent information in to a 4th column. i.e. the most up to date information. If the most recent column is blank use the information from the 2nd most recent...

Fan won't go in reverse [ 4 Answers ]

When switching my fans into reverse direction, they try but will not go. Is there a simple a simple solution?

View more questions Search