Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Self mutilation
    I cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and I can't stop! Therapy my . Waste of money. I'm not going to kill myself, but I hate it here! I'm clueless on what to do!
    Dinnymurf Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2009, 07:37 PM

What do you cut, not yourself I hope, explain more about your cutting and whatever else, I too hate this fuc'''' place but you have to do something else or different to stop your cutting bad habit. There's plenty to do out there in this Big World its just a matter of what to do, and who do you do it with, I will give you a few suggestions if I see you back here again. Take it Easy. Dinnymurf.
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnymurf View Post
    What do you cut, not yourself i hope, explain more about your cutting and whatever else, I too hate this fuc'''' place but you have to do something else or different to stop your cutting bad habit. There's plenty to do out there in this Big World its just a matter of what to do, and who do you do it with, i will give you a few suggestions if i see you back here again. Take it Easy. dinnymurf.
    I cut myself, anywhere hidden. Would love some advice
    Thanks
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 12:05 PM
    It's not the cutting, it's why you are cutting. People hurt themselves to divert their attention from the unbearable pain. If the ource of pain will stop, or at least knows how to manage it, then you may eventually stop mutilating. Ever considered talking about this to a counselor? Parents? Friends?

Self-injury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.webmd.com/video/self-mutilation-kids
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 07:28 AM

Therapy isn't a wate of money. Therapy helps you understand why you feel the need to cut yourself.

When you cut you get a 'happy' feeling and can eaily become addicted to the feeling.

If you look in your phone book you will find that there will be dozns of free counselling clinics plus a ton of free phone help lines where you can talk to someone.
    Dinnymurf Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 07:41 PM

Hello Meecy, How old are you? If you are a teen does anyone see the scars on your body, your parents, partners, girlfriends, boyfriends, someone has to see you. And if they do , they have a responsibility to get you to do something about yourself, You don't seem to be depressed by the way you ask here for help. Why don't you go away on a nice holiday for yourself, and try to meet people and get involved make friends, see different places, do different things, and try and forget cutting your beautiful body, because that what it is beautiful, like everyone else's body, someday you will look at yourself and realise that you do have a wonderful body, only for those ugly little scars here and there, is that what you want? Get yourself more occupied in other things, good things, and you will look back someday and laugh at yourself for what your doing now. Now get yourself some cash and get out of town for a break and go on a bit of a ran tan if you have to. Let the blades behind you. Good Luck. And have patience. You can enjoy YOUR LIFE.
    WeasleWes3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 08:14 PM
    I cut for 4 years and I still an cutting a little bit but I stopped for 4 weeks at one peiroid because my girlfriend of 1 year convinced me that it wasn't right and its hurting everyone not helping and yes I know very well that it helps with the emotional pain but what I did was had my friends hide my knives or razors and when I finialy didn't have the disire to cutany more they gave them back so try that and if that doesn't work play bloody nuckles agaist a door that gets the anger out very well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search