Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pittsburgh pool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Bottom track 15' pool
    We recently were given a 15' above ground pool but 3 or 4 of the bottom tracks were rusted beyond use. We don't know who the manufacturer is and would like to get replacements for the missing track or even just get an entirely new track. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we might try find this. We have been to a couple different places and they told us we needed to know the manufacturer. Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 4, 2009, 07:29 AM

The brand is unimportant since I'd recommend buying a completely new track. If some parts have rusted the rest are really worth reusing.
    hdtheriot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    The brand is unimportant since I'd recommend buying a completely new track. If some parts have rusted the rest are really worth reusing.
    Ballenger1 - could you please tell me where you would recommend buying a new track from? I'm looking to replace the entire bottom tracking for my pool. Thanks SO MUCH!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

24 foot round pool rusted bottom track [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a...

Hole in bottom of inground liner pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have an inground Clayton and Lambert pool, 37' X 19' by 8' deep on one end, 3' at the other end, steel walls and sand/cement bottom. I have a hole in the deep end bottom which tore a hole in the liner and lost about a 18 inches of water before I started pumping out the water to empty it. I...

Bumpy bottom on above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

We just had a 24ft above ground pool installed last Saturday. The floor bottom is bumpy in places where the sand is uneven. Is this something that is normal or should I call the guys that installed it? I paid a lot of money for this pool and I want it done right. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Pool bottom rails [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the rails for under my silverado pool. It is between 10 and 13 years old. Does anyone know where to find it? I have searched extensively for it online and not been able to discover anything close. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

View more questions Search