Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamzzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 03:08 PM
    I have an indian passport with uk Work Permit . Need to visit California , USA on vac
    I have an indian passport and I am working in UK with UK work permit.
    Can I apply for a Visiting visa to visit California, USA for vacation?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 3, 2009, 04:27 PM

If your UK visa is valid for more than 6months, you can apply for B-1/B-2 at US consulate in UK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Indian citizen working in the UK on a work permit visit the United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi 1. Can a Indian Citizen presently working in the UK on a work permit ( valid until September 2010 ) apply for a tourist visa from the US embassy in UK. 2. If anyone has been successful in obtaining a tourist US visa while working in the UK on a work permit, guide me on any additional...

Indian buisiness visit visa [ 2 Answers ]

Let want know what is procedure to get Indian business visit visa in Qatar

You.S. Passport and Indian visa [ 4 Answers ]

I hold a current U.S. passport. I am resident in India with my husband and family. The nearest visa office, in Pune, Maharasthra State, refuses to renew my visa (expires Oct. 10, 2008) because of corruption within their own office. I have committed no offense of any kind. What is the most quick way...

F1 visa, Indian passport, how does tax refund work? [ 4 Answers ]

I am on an F1 visa on an indian passport. Worked on OPT for 5 months. I wanted to find out how the tax refunds works & if I could apply for additional tax refunds since I need to sponsor myself for my master's?

French work permit/passport [ 0 Answers ]

Hello; I am an us citizen; married a french citizen in 2002 in the US; and had a child in the us 2003: She registered are marriage and child in France and we have a the blue french Leveret. She move to france to get settle, while I finished school: Question: how long; and how much money...

View more questions Search