Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 07:16 AM
    The wilderness
    IN runescape there's this place up north iver varok (mainly) that you can attack other players and other players attack you. Here in this place you will most likely die and if you attack a person 1st you get a skull over your head which means that if you die you lose everything. Ive lost 3 sets of rune to backstabbers, and 1 set to a mage, right now I'm saving up for my 6th set, but, I need expertise on how to succeed in the wildy.I also have a lvl 23 nooby that has lvl 30 mage that I'm going to use later on. But , I neeed help.
    parthptl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 01:35 PM
    OK get a friend that is a ranger or a wiz and its same level so that way he can't kill you!!

Oct 22, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by parthptl
    ok get a friend that is a ranger or a wiz and its same level so that way he can't kill you!!!
    Ive been backstabbed 3 times dude...
    bengoosehead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ittle
    Ive been backstabbed 3 times dude......
    Dude what lvl are u? IM lvl 70 and I have 63 str look me up or add me bengoosehead
    Posted dec 4th 2006

Dec 12, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Ah OK imalvl 62
    Gidday Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ittle
    IN runescape theres this place up north iver varok (mainly) that you can attack other players and other players attack you. Here in this place you will most likely die and if you attack a person 1st you get a skull over your head which means that if you die you lose everything. Ive lost 3 sets of rune to backstabbers, and 1 set to a mage, right now im saving up for my 6th set, but, i need expertise on how to succeed in the wildy.i also have a lvl 23 nooby that has lvl 30 mage that im gona use later on. but , i neeed help.
    I think that you should just find better friends... Only take people to the wildie if you get food to take and any sign of an attack log out and change worlds... If you know what I mean...
    poliki Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 01:10 PM
    U can't log out during or 10 secs after comat but that doesn't stop u using the exit button ;)
    Lastcloud Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Get your lv to at least 40 the fastest way is to kill hill giants and you also get big bones sell them and you get like 200k in like 3 hours or something if your fast like me make sure you got to a world with lowest people then kill hill giants if thiers a lot of people try changing worlds just so to varrock big bank to store your big bones add me my user is "lastcloud" so just ask me question.
    ignatz2000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Comment on poliki's post
    It doesn't log you out. It just waits 60 seconds then logs you out witch is worse than staying logged in because you can't fight back or run

Feb 2, 2007, 06:20 PM
    1.only go into the wild with people you trust.
    2.always bring enough food to get away in case they attack you.
    3.try to go in with someone around your lvl.
    4.try to go in with someone your combat type or the combat type your strong against.
    That's all I can think of right now. Good luck:D

Feb 2, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Oh I forgot. Try right above edgeville instead of right above varrock that's where I usually PK. Good luck. Your going to need it. JK!;)
    sharp550 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 05:18 PM
    When your being backstabbed just teleport, and never really really trust people unless you know them in really life.
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 10, 2007, 06:27 AM
    I sudjest to get your strength up so your level doesn't get too high but your still strong... u can also bring potions or good food... but your main bet is to go with mêlée but still have a good mage or range attack so you can kill the backstabbers
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 10, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp550
    when ur being backstabbed just teleport, and never really really trust ppl unless u know them in really life.
    You cannot teleport out of the wilderness if you are more than 20 levels in...
    sharp550 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Yeah that's why I only go in to the wild 20 and above when I have a friend in real life with me or I have nothing with me.
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 19, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Trust NOBODY in the wildy... Or just to make things better for yourself , don't go into the wildy man..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search