Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jddollen Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Thank you so much Stringer I appreciate it. Now all of your employees are paid by the hour so if you are paying them 9 per hour how much are they really costing you with taxes?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jddollen View Post
    ThankYou so much Stringer I appreciate it. Now all of your employees are paid by the hour so if you are paying them 9 per hour how much are they really costing you with taxes?
    You will have to get all state taxing information from your state and add the Fed and the 'luie fooie and sooie.'

We use approximately 8% here.

$9.00
    X .08

$9.72 loaded per hour...

Check yours to be sure do not use the one we use as there are many differences. You will be liable for all withholdings.
    jddollen Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 09:11 PM

OK Thanks I appreciate your candidness...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jddollen View Post
    ok Thanks I appreciate your candidness...
    I am available for any questions that you may have but I want you to take a bit of advice for your own good: get a CPA, they can give you expert advice on taxing, costing, projections, etc. Yep, it will cost you. But no where near what it will if you are not properly advised on this matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Do Estimates for Cleaning Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

How do you do your estimates on your jobs?I don't want to ovethank your price or under bid,thank you.

In home estimates for Cleaning Business [ 3 Answers ]

I have started a cleaning business and I am not sure how to go about doing in home estimates. Could someone possible give me advice on how to do in home estimates. Thanks

Commercial cleaning Which way to go? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to open a commercial cleaning company. I was thinking about franchise but a friend told me I would be better off doing it myself. How do I find information on doing it on my own or would the franchise be better?

Office cleaning Estimates [ 3 Answers ]

I have opened a cleaning business but I am not sure how much should I charge to clean an office once a week. The office is 2600 sq. feet and they want me to provide the basic cleaning. Thanks Maria

Residential Cleaning Estimates [ 2 Answers ]

How do I, without calling around to get estimates, figure out how much I charge customers to clean their home? Shelley

View more questions Search