Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jun 9, 2009, 12:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    Likerose, what were you using to get an uniform complexion? Were you using Anil's mono too?
    Likerose is using fair n glow... but I'm pretty sure its not pure mono now... as it lightened way too quickly, not to mention the second you stop using it, you go dark... but maybe that was just the case with me...
    bananahamak Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 01:30 AM
    Sorry got a few moments to spare again.
    Wow mj I think your overdoing it a bit with the mono.
    I use 20 percent twice a day and my face tingles a lot but not so much on my body, I'm thinking of upping the strength for my body.
    Guys ind I really advise you noty go out in the sun while using it I did and the skin that was exposed has gotten darker like I actually have tan lines wjhich has never happened to me before and the skin gets very dry when exposed to sun.
    I'm going to buy some sun block now from eBay and I'm going to stock up on some alcohol.
    Mj I hope your not applying mono and alcohol straight to skin cause when you mix it with cream it isn't meant to be paste like it should be same texture as cream? In my case anyway.
    Erm...
    With me my face is like a tan colour with lots of pink undertones , I have a clearer complextion than when I was using hydroq. I've lightened a bit but nothing too obvious.

Jun 9, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Oo yeah the skin on my neck and face ids peling, my neck is verydry the rest of my body I s really smoth??

Jun 9, 2009, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahamak View Post
    sorry got a few moments to spare again.
    wow mj i think your overdoing it a bit with the mono.
    i use 20 percent twice a day nd my face tingles a lot but not so much on my body, im thinking of upping the strength for my body.
    guys ind i really advise you noty go out in the sun while using it i did and the skin that was exposed has gotten darker like i actually have tan lines wjhich has never happened to me before and the skin gets very dry when exposed to sun.
    im going to buy some sun block now from ebay and im going to stock up on some alcohol.
    mj i hope your not applying mono and alcohol straight to skin cause when you mix it with cream it isnt meant to be paste like it should be same texture as cream? in my case anyway.
    erm...
    with me my face is like a tan colour with lots of pink undertones , i have a clearer complextion than when i was using hydroq. iv lightened a bit but nothing too obvious.

Hey yeah I was going a bit overboard with the mono... that is why I'm making another batch of cream tonight with a lower percentage!
    Im like you... my neck is so dry... I have included photos so you can see the scalyness of it... it is so sore!! :(
    I don't mix alcohol with my cream... I just use vit e cream with sunblock and add the powder to that...

This one is of me gone tanned after putting the cream on

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../normaltan.jpg

And these 2 pics are of my skin gone really dry and scaly and very sore!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ht/scalyme.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...t/scalyme1.jpg
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Jun 9, 2009, 08:44 AM

Thanks for uploading the pics, mj. I see what you mean about the dryness. We are actually the same skin tone. But, I'm not seeing any lightening with Fairnglow. The first day I put it on, it burned, but now, nothing. No burning, peeling, or lightening. I have about three jars left, then I will try Anil.
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 02:02 PM
    mj2006,

Haven't the test results come back from the lab yet?

All I can say is continue to use lots of moisturizer! But please don't believe just yet that Anil's mono is the real mono…other chemicals can have these drying effects on the skin.
    I really hope for your sake that this is a real mono powder.

A

Jun 9, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    mj2006,

Haven't the test results come back from the lab yet?

All I can say is continue to use lots of moisturizer! But please don't believe just yet that Anil's mono is the real mono…other chemicals can have these drying effects on the skin.
    I really hope for your sake that this is a real mono powder.

A
    No I haven't actually had time to send it as I work most days from 9-5.. I will try next week.

With anil's powder... I must admit... no lightening on face or arms... but strangely enough, my back is lighter and so are my legs and feet? I thought face and hands are supposed to go lighter first? I had to stop mono on my tummy and neck as it is just too sore and red and has cracked and it looks like my cat has scratched me all over... so I have been putting paw paw ointment over it all which is helping a lot... it is used for rashes and cuts and burns...
    Im only putting mono on my face, ears, legs and back/arms now...
    Will post more pics soon of legs and back... though is difficult because the flash sometimes alters the look.. and I want it to look as normal as possible to what I'm taking a photo of...

I will also upload anil's mono powder... so you can all see it and note the difference to what you are all using( specially to the ones who get their mono powder from actual chemists ) .
    Likerose Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Jun 10, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Likerose, what were you using to get an uniform complexion? Were you using Anil's mono too?
    Hi Clue
    Actually you have used only 2 Jars and it my 14th jar So I got uniform light shade, I will not use anil powder at all, Because of my friend's bitter experience and moreover I'm getting great result with this 20%. What about you. Mj

Jun 10, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    No i haven't actually had time to send it as i work most days from 9-5..I will try next week.

With anil's powder...i must admit...no lightening on face or arms...but strangely enough, my back is lighter and so are my legs and feet?! I thought face and hands are supposed to go lighter first? I had to stop mono on my tummy and neck as it is just too sore and red and has cracked and it looks like my cat has scratched me all over...so i have been putting paw paw ointment over it all which is helping alot...it is used for rashes and cuts and burns...
    Im only putting mono on my face, ears, legs and back/arms now...
    Will post more pics soon of legs and back...though is difficult because the flash sometimes alters the look..and i want it to look as normal as possible to what im taking a photo of...

I will also upload anil's mono powder...so you can all see it and note the difference to what you are all using( specially to the ones who get their mono powder from actual chemists ) .

HI MJ
    Same symptoms as my friend got in initial, Do not use it more, It will lead to
    Psoriasis, I don't know much about Anil but my friend's bitter exp. Is enough to remain away from it.
    Keep updating.

Jun 10, 2009, 09:27 PM

Wow, Likerose, what exactly happened to your friend? I will try and be patient with the creams that I have. So, is your skin becoming spotty and then depigmenting or is it becoming an overall lighter complexion. My only worry is that true mono does not depigment in that way. Mono is very erratic and unstable in the way it depigments your skin. It starts with white patches here and there, which will eventually even out over time. However, hydroquinone lightens in an uniform way. But, you will get darker again cause it isn't permanent. So, I'm worried that none of these creams contain true mono.

Jun 10, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Likerose View Post
    HI MJ
    Same symptoms as my friend got in initial, Do not use it more, It will lead to
    psoriasis, I dont know much about Anil but my friend's bitter exp. is enough to remain away from it.
    Keep updating.
    Hey likerose, has your friend tested anil's powder? Do you know if it real or not?

Jun 11, 2009, 05:18 AM

Actually its quality is not good. And not sure about pure or not. Her skin becomes reddish first and then Psoriass.

Jun 11, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Likerose View Post
    Actually its quality is not good. and not sure about pure or not. Her skin becomes reddish first and then Psoriass.

Oh OK... but maybe that was because of the percentage she was using? Im sure if the cream your using was the same percentage as the powder she is using, I'm sure you would have the same symptoms as she is?

Jun 12, 2009, 12:43 PM

Mj, how is your skin doing with anil's mono? Is it getting any better?

Jun 12, 2009, 06:51 PM
    mj, how is your skin doing with anil's mono?? Is it getting any better?
    Actually I had to stop using mono, my skin got so bad I had to take the rest of the week off work, I have to constantly apply oil every 10 minutes, with ointments, as my skin is all broken and bleeding :( I look like I have a skin disease or something... I will upload pics soon. Its strange though, even though I stopped the mono... while my skin is healing, my nipples have light streaks through them! It doesn't look nice either, looks like there are scar marks, when they are not... Anyway I'm just looking forward to getting my normal skin back...
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jun 12, 2009, 09:54 PM

Ohhh geez sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes back to normal.

Jun 12, 2009, 10:25 PM

I'm sorry too, MJ. I wonder if the mono contained something else that was harmful.

Jun 13, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Seriously didn't think that could happen. Like my bodyys drey but it isn't cracking or anything, and I've been using it longer than you, maybe it was the sterngth.
    With your pics my skin looks like that as well like I have exma or something.
    Il see how it goes any way
    At the mo I love the colour of my face and neck, erm.. not sure what else to say really

Jun 13, 2009, 11:28 AM

Banana, are you seeing any lightening?

Jun 14, 2009, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    actually i had to stop using mono, my skin got so bad i had to take the rest of the week off work, i have to constantly apply oil every 10 minutes, with ointments, as my skin is all broken and bleeding :( i look like i have a skin disease or something... I will upload pics soon. its strange though, even though i stopped the mono....while my skin is healing, my nipples have light streaks through them! it doesnt look nice either, looks like there are scar marks, when they are not... Anyway im just looking forward to getting my normal skin back...
    Hi Mj
    Many time I have told you not to use it as same happened with my friend anil's product are not good.
    Do one thing start using Glycerine or Honey continuously on skin and do not use soap on affected portion, it will reform soon.
    Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search