Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 13, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jystyn View Post
    The highest concentration you can get over the counter is 2% and the highest you can get by prescription is 4% which, depending on how dark your skin is will take a considerable amount of time (usually within 3-4 weeks before you see results) there are also carcinogenic factors involved if you use HQ for a long time, and if you stop it, can cause mottled skin or may redarken. I am not advertising for anyone, but I will mention that I am trying to get Benoquin through a reputable organization, not fairnglow, nothing from china or india, not monobenzone or depig. They actually treat vitiligo patients but are willing to sell Benoquin. I will let you know the results and if it is satisfactory, I will give details on how to get it via pm.
    Jystyn, you can get a higher concentration of hydroquinone from a doctor. I know, cause I'm getting a 10% compounded cream. He has it compounded with retin-a, so it actually works quite well. You are right about the carcinogenic factors, so I don't plan to use it long. Please let me know as well about the Benoquin if it is legit.
    Likerose Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2009, 11:38 AM

Mj its forum you can say what you like. I updated myself, Seems you don't like that. Don't want to say more about them. Good Bye

Aug 14, 2009, 12:00 PM

MJ One thing more helps you.
    Why don't you Test both from Labortory.
    And Also 1 Kg powder mean you know what. Its equal to 5Kg cream of 20%,
    And it enough for one person to get results. You got only white spot with 1 kg powder then I think for depigmentation you required about 50 Kg. Is it seeming genuine? Do Test of Both that will be better as I did. And don't want to use name as its not association, Its advise. I Don't want that in future you people will acquire vitiligo. DO NOT GO BLINDLY. USE YOUR OWN MIND.

Aug 15, 2009, 01:43 AM

One thing more MJ.
    If powder is pure then why don't you stop using it now and see wheather it remain white or also remain dark.
    As your powder quantity is equal to 5kg cream of monbenzone 20%.
    In fairnglow case you have conculded with only 100 grams cream.
    Now you have used 5kg cream and got only white spots, So want to say you all MJ want result with 100gm cream there in fairnglow case and whereas in case of Anil she want to Use more and more.
    You want to know, Why.
    Just Because Anil 1kg powder cost $200.
    Can you imagine its real?
    In my opinion if you want use Monobenzone, then use as much low as you can. So prefer fairnglow
    Friends you are all using Monobenzone cream for lighting and I am using it as medicine as I am vitiligo patient.
    MY ADVISE: Just stop using MONOBENZONE as dark skin is much better that this light spotted skin.
    Do Not follow her Blindly.
    I saw MJ's pics and found that her skin tone is already light, there's no need for anything.
    She is doing all this blindly, she don't know when she go outside in sun. whole skin starts irritating. Because of this Monbenzone therapy.
    STOP USING MONOBENZONE FOR SKIN LIGHTING. ITS MEDICINE FOR VITILIGO PATIENTS.
    Thanks FOR TIME GOD BLESS YOU.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 06:13 AM

Mpk glad to hear your getting some color back
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Aug 15, 2009, 10:00 PM

MJ is a seller period!
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2009, 01:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    MJ is a seller period!
    Um, yeahhhhhhh totally dude. Lol
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Aug 16, 2009, 01:38 AM

So Mj show us pics of your powder
    And lets see if its real mono
    Because I know how real mono look like

Aug 16, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    so Mj show us pics of your powder
    and lets see if its real mono
    cuz i know how real mono look like
    When my new batch arrives, I will...
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Aug 16, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Hey guys,I have a thread here,see if someone can help me,please.

Aug 18, 2009, 02:22 AM
    Ok now I KNOW fairnglow is fake... I had another batch of their cream and have been using it for the past couple of days, just to make sure I was right about what it did to my skin when I first used it, and it bloody repigged me!! I'm so so upset. What a crock of S**T!! F**K fairnglow.. and anyone who wants to fight me on it can do so, cause I'm finished with this forum... Im going to stick with anil's stuff as it was working well for me...

Goodluck everyone with their progress... use what you will.. I have had enough of people trying to fool others into what is real and what isn't... let people try for themselves and make their own mistakes or wins...

Aug 18, 2009, 06:13 AM

Thanks a lot MJ.
    Friends Laurice Labs (ANIL Manav) INDIA is one of bogus chemcials units and start selling powder to directly individuals as none of pharma companies is willing to trust on him. Now you can imagine how much Pure it is?
    Take care MJ
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2009, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    Ok now i KNOW fairnglow is fake... I had another batch of their cream and have been using it for the past couple of days, just to make sure i was right about what it did to my skin when i first used it, and it bloody repigged me!!!!!!!!! im so so upset. what a crock of S**T!!!! F**K fairnglow..and anyone who wants to fight me on it can do so, cause im finished with this forum... Im going to stick with anil's stuff as it was working well for me...

Goodluck everyone with their progress...use what you will.. I have had enough of people trying to fool others into what is real and what isnt...let people try for themselves and make their own mistakes or wins...
    Weren't you going to upload a picture of the powder? Seems a bit strange to me she suddenly left.
    guesswhoiam Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Sep 10, 2009, 05:53 AM

You know I have to believe dufferent skin types respond differently to the various therapies so I am not going to say this persn's product is fake or not - all I know is that I bought hydroquinone powder from Anil - who I think is a wonderful guy willing to help etc but it is not working for me at all. As soon as you add the powder to the cream it becomes very dark right away. I thought it was after some time when the cream had aged it gets darker. Weird - not to mention it did not work at all for me. I am not going to put Anil down though - his Hydroquinone powder just does not work for me. Moving on.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhoiam View Post
    You know I have to believe dufferent skin types respond differently to the various therapies so I am not going to say this persn's product is fake or not - all I know is that I bought hydroquinone powder from Anil - who I think is a wonderful guy willing to help etc but it is not working for me at all. As a matter of fact as soon as you add the powder to the cream it becomes very dark right away. I thought it was after some time when the cream had aged it gets darker. Weird - not to mention it did not work at all for me. I am not going to put Anil down though - his Hydroquinone powder just does not work for me. Moving on.

You should only buy hydroquinone in the usa you can find chemist on eBay, how long were you using is hydroquinone for? It should get dark if you didn't close the cap correctly and left it open, right away is weird. Also the mj person just leaving after people asked for pictures.didnt someone on here make a thread saying anil's ip address matched a certain someone living in the UK's address?
    guesswhoiam Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Sep 14, 2009, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    you should only buy hydroquinone in the usa you can find chemist on ebay, how long were you using is hydroquinone for? it should get dark if you didnt close the cap correctly and left it open, right away is weird. also the mj person just leaving after people asked for pictures.didnt someone on here make a thread saying anil's ip address matched a certain someone living in the UK's address?
    Not sure.. but I am done with that powder. I have been using 20% hydro on my face and hands but my hands have been very difficult to lighten so I purchased anil's powder to add to my cream to make it stonger... mistake. To answer your question I have been using the 20% hydro now for about 2 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search