Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommyusa Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdta View Post
    was there a section in you instulation manual that said installer setup?
    Yes, I did set up step by step, and then I just reinstall it back with step by step set up, I still have hot air coming out. Removed it again and replaced with Bryant and it works like usual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to replace thermostat Honeywell T841a for Hunter 44155c [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to replace my T841a 1712 Non-Programmable Heat Pump Universal Thermostat for a Hunter Model 44155C, but I can't make the new unit work.:confused: The Honeywell thermostat has the following connections: Color Cable Terminal Blue -----> X Red -----> W2 ...

Replace old Honeywell timer thermostat [ 19 Answers ]

I have 2 old Honeywell timer thermostats - on 2 floors - wired to my boiler (we have radiant water heating). Both function poorly and I would like to replace with standard round manual thermostats. Problem - I took one of the timer thermostats off the wall - it has 3 wires coming in - 2 black and...

Honeywell thermostat: Replace filter indicator [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my user manual and want to stop the "Filter" needed indicator on my Honeywell T8600D Chronotherm IV Deluxe Programmable Thermostat. The filter was recently changed, so a new one is not needed. How do I stop "Filter" from flashing? "HVAC1000" had earlier asked for the exact model number....

Replace lennox thermostat with new honeywell RTH7400 [ 1 Answers ]

My old thermostat is to be replaced by a newer honeywell programmable RTH7400. The wires on my Lennox are as follows: O,G,Y1,R,L,T- ( jumpered to C ),W1,E. The W1 wire is connected to the old thermostat. Pretty easy here, but the T is not used anymore and the Y1, W1 wires ire throwing me off?...

Replace new honeywell thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced an old 6 wired thermostat with an new honeywell RTh230B 5 wired old has o = orange r = red G1 = green Y = yellow W2 = whithe C = brown

View more questions Search