Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandypops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 02:53 AM
    Boyfriends wants space to think
    My boyfriend has told me he's confused about his feelings for me and needs some space to think. I've told him I understand and to take all the time he needs. I know the right thing to do is not contact him at all and let him come to me but it is so hard.
    I feel totally lost.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 3, 2009, 07:37 AM

Be a good time to explore and attend to other areas of your life and maybe catch up on old friends and just enjoy the freedom you have now.

Your feelings are so normal when this happens, but you can also be enjoying your time away from him.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 10:22 AM

Usually when they say they are confused, it means they don't love you anymore. Prepare for the worst now, which is if the relationship completely ends. Get on with your life, stop thinking about him and do the things you want to do.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 11:52 AM

Just think you've done your best but it's not enough so it's not you. This sucks for now and no words can ever ease what you're feeling right now.

As Tal said, explore other areas inyour life now. Don't just sit in one corner and mourn his loss. Be productive and read articles here about break ups. You are not alone. You'll be surprised how things will improve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriends [ 4 Answers ]

Does my ex still like me He dumped me My friends still say that he still likes me and he is lying about having a girlfriend because he wants people to think he's over me when he's not. They also say he acts good and hard when he sees you, pretending to text girls when he walks past you. He...

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

My boyfriends ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year now. He has a child from a previous relationship. In which was not suppose to happen, she got pregnant a couple months into the relationship.Anyways she still calls him 24/7. well almost, morning till night. She gets mad if we go to pick...

View more questions Search