Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirley temple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 01:04 AM
    How to keep my internet sites maximised
    When I open an internet site, it is minimised and I have to manually maximise it. How can I keep internet sites such as Google maximised permanently. I have tried stretching it and using the control button before closing etc. without success.
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

May 3, 2009, 09:06 PM

You might be seeking a solution that would be dependent on which computer Operating system (OS - Windows, Macintosh or Linux) and web browser (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera etc)you are using. Please include applicable service pack level(s) and version numbers. You may be able to obtain such information from a "My Computer" "Properties..." pop-up or the "About..." pop-up on the browser's help menu.

There are also factors that vary depending on how you are opening the site you are wanting to view. You could be using a Bookmark Tool Bar, a Bookmark menu, your OS's "Links" tool bar, a desktop icon, a link in another web page or a link in an Email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free internet sites for looking up public records? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there such things as free internet sites to look up public records, such as finding out if someone owns certain properties that they are trying to hide?

Reliability of Internet sites [ 4 Answers ]

When I am doing online research for a school paper how can I be sure that the internet sites and search engines that I use are giving me reliable, up to date information?

Best way to trade stock on internet? Which sites? [ 1 Answers ]

Which site is the best to invest through, I've researched Etrade, Schwab, Sharebuilder, TradeKing etc. TradeKing has the best prices but it says $0.65 per contract? What does that mean. Any help would be great.

Internet sites [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a different place like myspace :confused: ?

Reliability of information on internet sites [ 2 Answers ]

I want search the information needed in my learning process, but the information available on the internet is reliable. I want to know that can I trust on internet sites.

View more questions Search