Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumudu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Touch pad not working
    My operating system windows vista home.

Suddenly touchpad not working please help for rectify.

Thanks.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 2, 2009, 03:16 PM

Is your laptop a HP or Toshiba? [ if so ]
    You can try and activate and deactivate the touchpad by using the function key [Fn] with the "F8" key.

If that doesn't work then...

Is the touch pad turned on?

Have you performed updates for vista/drivers?

Remove any programs?

Have you added any programs?

Did you have to re-install vista?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Touch n Go Digital Overhead Door Remote is not working [ 6 Answers ]

We have two garage doors and each has a separate garage door opener. We keep a remote in each of our two cars for the car's respective garage. The remote in the car works OK to open the garage door and the button inside the garage works OK too. Inside the house we keep a Touch n Go Digital...

Touch pad not working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a LEADER laptop which was purchased in Australia. The touch pad is not working today - it was fine yesterday and now I can't get it to work. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get it working?

I touch [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to put video on my I touch without having to go through I tunes and pay some stupid fees, also the same for games

What should I do if the guy I am with says he wants to touch me? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy that I am really close to (and we are pretty much in a relationship and have been for a couple years now) seems to have a new interest in me. We spend lots of time together and when we do sometimes he says he wants to touch me. I don't know what to say to him though because I know its...

GE Elec Range Digital Display Touch Pad not working [ 2 Answers ]

My 10-year old GE Range display stopped working. The digital display shows 888 88:88 in the space where I normally would touch to set and turn on the oven, timer, and clock. So far I have tried pushing different places on the touch pad and have tried turning the breaker switch off and on. Nothing...

View more questions Search