Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 3, 2009, 08:54 PM

The pink bunny looks like something I would do. Touch up may be a good idea.

I'm in the process of thinking of a tattoo to get but I'm waiting a few years or so to make sure I won't change my mind and have regrets. So far I'm wanting a bar code on my neck. It was my boyfriend's idea and it sounded cool. He's seemed to drift away from it but I still like the idea.

I'd get some flames of deth around the bunny or something manly.. I don't know. Good like. :)

P.S.

Nice tats Krazi. Haha
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 3, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzball_Kara View Post
    The pink bunny looks like something I would do. Touch up may be a good idea.

I'm in the process of thinking of a tattoo to get but I'm waiting a few years or so to make sure I won't change my mind and have regrets. So far I'm wanting a bar code on my neck. It was my boyfriend's idea and it sounded cool. He's seemed to drift away from it but I still like the idea.

I'd get some flames of deth around the bunny or something manly.. I don't know. Good like. :)

P.S.

Nice tats Krazi. Haha
    Thanks...
    Barcode is old and I can name 6 people who has that, soon after Dark Angel came out they ran to the tat shop.
    Its always better to get something original so if you keep to the barcaode figure out a way to separate it from the others who has it.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 12:56 AM

I know this isn't what you want to hear but if I knew you got that tatt done for an ex girlfriend it would kind of put me off...

Cover ups are easily done :)

I love your dragon Krazi... very cool!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 02:42 PM
    My only general tatt advice: get something for you, and you alone.

Personally I'm also afan of either custom jobs or a co-labo between me and my tattoo artist. Where I either have the general idea or most of it and he cleans it up for me :p

I also have a superhero that I drew myself (which is supposed to be me. And he cleaned up the lines and gave it a prettier face then the one I made;) ) Personally I'd hate to see a bunch of people walk around with the same ink.

Aso go to a tatt artist with a good rep. although some of them might charge a little more then someone who hasn't got the same standing. Or go to someone (where someone you know has gotten a tatt) I attched mine (well two of them ;) (LOL in case anyone is interested. Hehe it's not like I'm the pillar of good tatt taste or anything, but I'm pretty happy so far!)

As for removal... I think its both cheaper and less painful, to get it altered, covered up or changed in some way.
    Attached Images

KatiePlce Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2009, 01:33 AM

Ha my boyfriend has the "dumbest" tattoo's ever. Most were done when he was drunk so you can only imagine what he has.

I first met him when he was all covered up so I didn't really notice any tats on him until a few weeks later but I loooved his personality to death and after awhile I actually ended up liking them more and more just cause they were on him :D she'll get over it tats are a big deal. You could always think of it as getting rid of the shallow girls who judge you before they get to know you. :)

PS yes get it redone.

May 5, 2009, 11:13 AM

Tats on a woman = YUM!

p.s.
    this bunny who has made the girls look at him funny isn't pink... its red.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 11:28 AM

Roxy loves your tats and I couldn't greenie you. I always wanted a tattoo but was scared to get one, maybe for christmas.

I was either a champagne glass with my name pouring out or a centipede on my lower back. I have until the end of the year to decide. I might come up with other ideas.

May 5, 2009, 02:09 PM

mortonc57...
    Are you still watching this thread?
    mortonc57 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Wow... I didn't know threads kept going... I thought it ended after the 1st comment... I'll have to go back and read them

May 5, 2009, 09:58 PM
    It's supposed to be bright red, but some color has dropped out. It looks more pink in the pictures for some reason.

May 5, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Redone or covered up ?

May 5, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Nice ink... and good advice.

May 5, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Thanks for the honesty... at least I don't have her name tattooed under it :eek:

May 5, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Nice... black with hints of color

May 5, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Something funny? Hmm...

Playboy - :eek: hardcore, call me a pimp
    Playgirl - Funny, but even stranger
    Why? - Not so funny; philosophical
    Chuck - In case I forget who I am

I have no idea... what word (or maybe 2) would work.

May 5, 2009, 10:11 PM
    It's the expense and time required... plus, I'm not sure how "clean" a removal is. If tattoo removal doesn't get all the ink out, I'll need a cover up anyway. Holly Madison is getting her bunny removed from her back, so I'll see how that goes.

May 5, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Incorporating the bunny into a new design would be the most cost effective method... I talked to an artist some time ago and he his idea for coverup was a dragon from my elbow onto my shoulders... It's a lot of ink so I'm just sitting with that idea for now.

May 5, 2009, 10:18 PM
    Thanks... good advice. Why did you make him cover up his butterfly ? Were you embarrassed by it ? Was he embarrassed by it ?

May 5, 2009, 10:20 PM
    Well, for every guy crazy enough to tattoo a playboy bunny on his arm there's got to be some girl out there crazy enough to love it... ;)

May 5, 2009, 10:21 PM
    I'll give you the tacky part... that's a tough one to argue... good comments!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy Argument ! [ 14 Answers ]

Can you please help solve an argument between me and my ten year old daughter ? Is she too young to have a Playboy bedroom? As I told her I would revamp her room she has chosen Playboy ! I think it far too old - she shares a room with her 6 year old sister too ! Problem is as her argument goes...

Playboy Magazines [ 2 Answers ]

What are the values of the playboy magazines that have Anna Nicole Smith's picture on them? Buddy896

How to date with girls [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all Hi I'm deepu,I'm having so many girlfriends but don't know how to ask them for dating.any one of you tell me how to ask them for date.also how to decide a girls character Think that's da hardest situation for everyone We can't understand them

Playboy wallpaper [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy playboy wallpaper for my bedroom

Confused,lost,heartbroken.is he a playboy and what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

So.. I need help about this story. There is a guy I like.. I'm 14 yrs old and he s 17.He used to flirt with me... we used to fight because I went out with my group to the beach and I hated it because he's not my boyfriend.He's cute and he seems really a good person but yesterday I was hanging out...

View more questions Search