Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nirs00 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Kenmore Microwave 80523500
    Kenmore Microwave 72180523500 runs but does not cook or heat.

Thanks
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 05:03 PM

It's possible that the magnetron, the thing inside that actually generates microwaves, has burned out. This is not something that can easily be diagnosed over the Internet. I think a technician needs to look at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Microwave has Fluxuating Power [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore (over the oven) Microwave Oven, Model #721.81623600 that, whenever we use it, the power fluxuates. The lights, LCD and fan dims on the unit then regains it's full power again then everything dims and slows down again. This senario continues the whole time the microwave is...

Kenmore Microwave doesn't heat up [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter ran the microwave empty and now it doesn't heat up! It's a Kenmore over the oven type. Help!!

Kenmore Microwave not heating [ 1 Answers ]

We just replaced a fan above our stove with a Kenmore microwave. The light and the clock work on the microwave but the microwave does not heat anything. Can the microwave work off any 110 outlet? Thank you, Linda

Kenmore over head microwave [ 2 Answers ]

My microwave only produces heat part of the time but the fan is always on when it's operational so you can't tell if it's heating the food or not until you pull it out. Could this be something I might be able to fix myself? I just spent $350 repairing my kenmore fridge last week and these...

View more questions Search