Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cottoncandy08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 01:19 PM
    Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's!
    It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name..

Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think. There is a lot of mirrors and people were trying to grab and persuade her into the mirrors...

I remember it scared me so bad.. Anyone remember this movie?
    Malta Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2006, 11:56 PM
    Just a crazy thought. It isn't Poltergeist 3 is it? That's the only one I can think of, and it scared me half to death too. I didn't look into a mirror at night for years!
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 7, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Yea it does soundlike poltergeist 3. isn't she wearing red pajamas in tat too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

90's kid's movie... Please Help! [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. for a while I've been remembering a movie I watched when I was a kid in the 90's I don't have much to describe it but it's an animated kids fantasy about a little boy named Mimo... and during the movie there is a closet or dungeon in a kindom that holds an evil, black, blob-looking creature...

Please help me figure out the title of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the...

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search