Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manassas Kid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Free No. 5 Sewing Machine
    I recently spent 8 months restoring a Free No. 5 sewing machine, complete cabinet and mechanical, that is fully operable. I wonder if there is a market for such a machine? Please advise
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 09:39 AM

Can't help with the value, here's the Manual:
    Free Westinghouse ALB #5 Sewing Machine Owner Manual M - eBay (item 200300742015 end time May-19-09 08:59:29 PDT)
    GAF Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Amish and menonites may be very interested since they generally do not use electricity.

How did you get the actual sewing machine out?

Gary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Free No.5" sewing machine in solid oak cabinet [ 5 Answers ]

I have a "Free No.5" sewing machine purchased between 1910 and 1930. The machine is fully functional. It is enclosed in a flawless oak cabinet with hand carved wooden appliques on the front doors. I have not been able to find another one like it on the internet. Any information as to the history of...

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

The Free Company Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Free Company Sewing Machine Chicago, and I am trying to find its value. Do you know where I might look this info up. Kathy

The Free Sewing Machine #5 Stand value [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in finding the value of The Free Sewing Machine with the #5 stand that was manufactured in Chicago and still works with the accessory kits in tack.

Value of Raymond Sewing Company Foot Pedal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in possession of a Raymond Company foot pedal operated Sewing machine and I am wondering roughly what it may be worth. I believe it is from the late 1800's.

View more questions Search