Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 01:47 AM
    He is to busy for me so he says
    My boyfriend and I dated for 4 years then we broke up for about one year and have been back together for almost a year. He told me the other day that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend. It hurt so bad. He couldn't even say bye to me. We lived together and he got me two kittens that I got very attached to. He wasn't that busy. He coaches tennis and has to take a coaching class two times a week but then the rest of the week he isn't doing anything. We both work during the day. He works saturdays with my uncle.He also runs his own sound business. But with his sound business he isn't gone too much maybe two saturdays a month he has to help a band with sound. I don't know what this means. He says he likes me but wants to be alone, what can I do? I want him back so bad I was so happy with him. I really feel like he is the one I want to spend my life with. Please help me.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 04:08 AM

He's trying to say good bye but he doesn't have the guts. Don't spend anymore of your precious time and energy on this guy. Take a look around, I bet someone else is already interested.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 2, 2009, 08:02 AM

Sounds like you two are just delaying the inevitable break up. I suggest that you just make a clean break now so that you don't have to keep suffering.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 08:56 AM

We lived together and he got me two kittens that I got very attached to.
    I will assume he moved out, so that's a big hint to leave him alone, because his feelings have changed for whatever reason, who can guess.

It think you need to move on, as he sounds like he has.
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

May 2, 2009, 09:13 AM

You can't force people to be in a relationship. He stated he likes you but wants to be alone. That's all there is to it. I wouldn't need to hear any more. Let him alone. Start healing and being good to yourself.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla24 View Post
    I really feel like he is the one I want to spend my life with. Please help me.
    He doesn't feel the same so you're wrong.

Sometimes to get what you deserve, you have to set aside what you feel.
    kayla24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 09:00 AM
    Why won't he talk to me?
    My boyfriend and I recently broke up because he said he was to busy for a girlfriend. He said he likes me and has feelings for me but it just isn't fair to me. He said we can be friends and still see each other. He hasn't called or anything he hasn't talked to me since Wednesday. Why won't he talk to me?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla24 View Post
    My boyfriend and I recently broke up because he said he was to busy for a girlfriend... He hasn't called or anything he hasn't talked to me since wednesday. Why won't he talk to me?
    Because he said he doesn't have time for a girlfriend.
    pathisfer Posts: 94, Reputation: 22

May 3, 2009, 09:04 AM
    People will often say all sorts of things to 'ease' a breakup and not hurt feelings. It may be the case that he truly meant what he said about wanting to be friends still but please don't contact him and don't nurture false hopes of continuing this relationship- use this time to move on with your life. You also need time to get over the relationship and let the fact that he's really broken up with you sink in so you can accept it's over. Take care.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 10:18 AM

He won't talk to you because he doesn't want you in his life anymore. Simple as that. So just let him and go and move on. Time is precious and should be spent on someone who actually gives a damn.
    susangpyp Posts: 258, Reputation: 73

May 3, 2009, 10:32 AM

He said he's busy. He probably was thinking about this for a long time and needs the time and space right now. Most likely he's not coming back and my suggestion is to not be friends and just worry about getting over it and moving on. Good luck.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2009, 10:34 AM

He broke up with you, he's moved on, now it's your turn to do the same.

I know it hurts, it sucks, you wonder why and hope you can get him back. But you have to realize that this is the end.

Time to get on with your life, put him where he belongs, in the past.

No contact and get busy doing things you enjoy. The hurt will end soon, really it will.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's too busy for me [ 11 Answers ]

Okay first of all.. me and this guy were seeing eachother/talking for about a month. We were both really really into each other. Used to text every single day as soon as we were both free . The only problem was he lived 20 min away from me so I didn't get to see him as much as I would have liked...

Cd-rom busy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When I try to install a program from a cd, and I keep getting a message: "cd-rom drive is busy close all other programs and try again. (sometimes it help to eject the disc and reinsert it)" Uninstalling the drive doesn't help, updating is no good as well. How do I solve this?

Is she really busy, or waiting to get out? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my girlfriend for around 3 years now. The first year and a half was great, then she started graduate school. The program is pretty intensive, and keeps her busy, so I understand that she has to study a lot. The thing is, she seems so detached and doesn't call nearly like...

View more questions Search