Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morganx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Is landlord responsible for treating bedbug infestation
    The enants are experiening a severe infestation of bed bugs ` Is the landlord responsible for extermination costs and also for housing the tenants if need be during extermination.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

May 1, 2009, 07:09 PM
    For bed bugs? Did the landlord furnish the beds?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2009, 07:49 PM

Can the landlord prove it was caused by the tennants

Normally standard extermination is the cost of the landlord
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 4, 2011, 09:17 AM
    I see what you are doing, Pesttrackers. Digging up old bed-bug threads and posting your ad on them. And I believe you are in violation of the forum rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In PA is landlord or tenant responsible for bed bugs? [ 3 Answers ]

Please advise if landlord has responsibility for removal of bed bug (epidemic) from apartment building since they are known to infest whole buildings at one time?

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

Hurt- landlord responsible? [ 5 Answers ]

I was hurt on the property 2 months ago,where I had recently moved . Apartment was not ready when I moved in. Thus for 2 days of construction I tried to function outside in pool area. When carrying some stuff to my little area, I tripped on palm grown overwalkway. I fell hard sustained bad leg...

Landlord Claiming Tenant Responsible for Hit and Run [ 7 Answers ]

Hello! To explain my situation I have rented since October a nice townhome in a quiet neighborhood. I pay my rent electronically so it has NEVER been late. I also keep my home clean and have never made a complaint or had a complaint. Yesterday I returned from work and after entering the garage and...

Can the landlord be responsible? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I am new here and have a rather important question. The tenant next door to me is extremely bothersome with his loud music and late night arguments with women. I have called the police on several occasions but this last one he went into a tantrum yelling expletives and told me that "i watch...

View more questions Search