Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mksant Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Iolo antivirus
    I have an iolo antivirus program that just stopped working correctly. The real timeprotection will not enable and the virus definition won't update. I tried to enable the real time and it tells me to restart to finish but it still gives me an error code that says "invalid advise flag and

Res://C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5Ciolo%5CAntiVirus%5Cav1htm l.dll/ANTIVIRUS.HTM can someone help me with this.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 1, 2009, 06:38 PM

KBA-01832: iolo AntiVirus is unable to update its definitions

KBA-01832 Last Updated: 01/11/2008

Iolo AntiVirus is unable to update its definitions
    This article applies to:
    •iolo AntiVirus
    •System Mechanic 7 Professional
    Problem
    Iolo AntiVirus is unable to update its definitions.

Cause
    This issue may occur if a firewall is blocking iolo AntiVirus from accessing the Internet.

Resolution

Temporarily disable your firewall software or set it to allow iolo AntiVirus access to the Internet.

May 1, 2009, 08:34 PM
    Did that already and it still comes up as " error unable to load real-time settings and won't let me update definitions
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 2, 2009, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mksant View Post
    did that already and it still comes up as " error unable to load real-time settings and wont let me update definitions
    Then you need to chat w/ their support. Your anti-virus program has a serious issue.

May 4, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Thanks man I'll try them
    bob1233us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Iolo antivirus unable to load realtime settings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xp antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

This antivirus 2008 popped up on my computer and started downloading itself. My computer tells me I have a virus but my spybot won't come up so I can do a check on it. Please help me

Spyware preventer, windows antivirus 2008, advanced antivirus,ultimate antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Spyware preventer, windows anti virus 2008, advanced anti virus,ultimate antivirus I have all three of these things on my computer and there ruining it, I had a couple others that were just as bad in the scene of "pop ups" but much easier to get rid of >control panel add remove programs and...

W/win antivirus [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my win av pro 2007 how can I get it back?

2 antivirus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just installed NOD32 after having heard about its greatness everywhere. The only problem is that I forgot to remove my ancient antivirus (Avast!) before installing it. Now, my computer starts normally but, when both software try to log on, it freezes. What can I do in order to...

Antivirus [ 1 Answers ]

When ever want to load antivirus files, as sson cursr points on antivirus exe, cursor will exit to desk top. System details. 845 intel chipset, 256 RAM, 240 gb hdd, windows xp patch with sp2

View more questions Search