Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 27, 2009, 04:54 AM
    I heard so many people complain about the different creams, has anyone used the milk..
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2009, 03:03 PM

I just started using the night cream and body milk a few days ago. So far so good, haven't noticed anything yet, I'm only on day 4, so we'll see.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Nov 21, 2009, 03:42 PM

Anyone used the body lotion and got any results?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    Anyone used the body lotion and got any results?
    Do you mean the hand and body lotion?

No, this one does not lighten. The body milk is supposed to lighten.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Nov 21, 2009, 11:45 PM

No I'm sorry. I meant the body milk. Anyone?
    Lady90210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 07:33 AM
    I started with Bio claire products which were so baddddddd they gave me stretchmarks on my arms and inner thighs.. used strivectine to take care of that.. I use Makari products all over my body and they work wonders... what you have to put in mind is that makari products are not for all skin types.they are mostly meant for dry skins and they do say that on their site..
    You also have to use antiseptic toner or the soap to stop the breakouts... its worked well for me and am 4shades lighter... been using it for over 1yr ;-)
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2010, 08:32 PM

Well I started at the End of November, and I've noticed a huge difference using the body milk. I used nadinola along with it and it really made the process speed up. I didn't like the night cream.
    JT007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2010, 07:43 AM
    To wonderlust, to start I had very hard skin (not face) before I used bio clare, my skin could withstand almost anything... but I wanted my skin lighter so I used boi clare for over year, it has serious steroids in them, after a while your skin gets irritated and thin but incredibly lighter, I asked a dermotoligist or something like that who did the research for me, the steroids are hidden and not written on the product so no one will know, I do regreat using it even though at that time my skin looked lovely but after say 6months I started noticing how my skin would react to things and get thinner as I would start seeing my veins a whole lot clearer than I used to lol, very worrying so I started using it about 3-4 times a week but still I got the redness icthing etc... it goes deep down into your skin and your skin changes so when you want to stop using it and change to another to another product they don't work and takes months for them to work whereas as a normal person itl take max 30 days for a product to work, but for me it was hassle buying twice as many products after months and months. Bio clare is that type product that you can't stop using, it won't allow other skin lightening products to work on your skin or even if it does it takes twice as long. This is from my experience. I don't use bio clare anymore and wish I had never come across even though it my skin look sexy for a time.

May 25, 2010, 08:01 AM

Oooh and also when u stop using bio claire it makes you go twice as dark as before :S

May 25, 2010, 08:03 AM

I've only started using makari about 1 week and a half ago, isn't seen no difference yet, (aint bio claire in about 4months) but I'm hoping and prying oh please god let makari lol

May 25, 2010, 08:33 AM

Lightening body cream without hydroquinone
    25-Jul-2009
    Details
    Brand: Bio Claire
    Type/number of model: P13/02/03 NFI 011285 E 12/02/06 NPC, 30 g

Description: White tube with white cap in white box.

Country of origin: France
    Danger
    Chemical
    The product poses a chemical risk because it contains glucocorticosteroid and clobetasolpropionate 0,029%.
    The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.
    Action Taken
    Voluntary stop of sales and withdrawal from the market by a distributor.
    Source: European Commission RAPEX (11-0962-09)
    Category: Cosmetics
    On: 25-Jul-2009

AND ALSO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland
    Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.

I GOT THE ABOVE FROM ANOTHER FORUM WEBSITE! :o MAN AM I GLAD IVE STOPPED USING IT!!
    Dimiclear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 10:17 AM

People say that Makari works very well on the body, maybe I'll try, but don't put it into my face!

Jun 23, 2010, 06:16 PM
    Comment on JT007's post
    Which ones do u use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anybody used Makari products? [ 9 Answers ]

Has any body tried the makari products?my best friend uses it and she has a very sweet skin but I still need to know more about their products.

Makari products [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about makari products and is it safe & good? Honest answers pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks :)

Makari products [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if all makari products lightens, I just got the HAND and BODY lotion and it is not really lighten me.Does it mean that the hand and body lotion is for blacks? Hepl me out am confused.

Makari products in the LA area [ 3 Answers ]

Does everyone know where I can purchase Makari skin lightening products in the los angeles area?

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search