Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deborahp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Does anyone use makari products
    Hi,people I`m new at this site & I want 2 now if does anyone use a MAKARI products,couse I`m interested on this product,but I don`t know what 2 do... I`ve got a back spot/marks,blemishes etc... & my face is like 2 colours,couse one part is dark,one is light,one is dark,one is light... & want 2 take all the back marks,blemiches,etc.. & tone my face in 2 one colour & I want 2 know which one is best for me & the one that I can c the results quickly...
    So could someone help me please...

Is an emergency...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 2, 2009, 07:30 AM

I have not used Makari but I have read that it works for some but has made some breakout.
    Try clicking on some of links at the bottom of this thread where other members have discussed this product, or you can just do a search on the forum for Makari.

If you decide not to purchase Makari, try purchasing a product with Glycolic acid or if your skin is sensitive, get lactic acid. It renews the skin which is good for acne scars. And with that you can get a lightening cream or lotion for the hyperpigmentation with real skin lightening ingredients in such as Kojic acid or arbutin. For more ingredients check out the FAQ https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html

Also, using sunscreen is essential. SPF15 or higher is preferable. Using glycolic acid or lactic acid makes your skin sensitive to sunlight.

Don't expect to see results overnight. No product is going to make you light in a day or 2. Be patient.
    GoddessOfEarth Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 09:45 PM

Makari broke me out badddddddddddd. It does lighten, I'll give it that.

GoddessOfEarth
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

May 9, 2009, 11:44 AM

I had a bad reaction when I used Makari, first time round too. I lightened significantly and then had a terrible breakout around my nose and chin. I have never had problem skin, so this was a real shock to me and I had to stop using it. I have used it since and I don't know if they have changed their formulation, but to date I have not had the bad reaction. I do not use it every day and I only apply in the day, never at night. I also use retin A , which should also help combat any breakouts.
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 29, 2009, 12:38 PM

Which makari products were you ladies using that caused the breakouts? Do you have sensitive skin? Were the bumps small and itchy? I got steroid acne from a skin lightening cream callled "clear tone" there was a steroid in it. The bumps were so small and itchy so I wonder if Makari has a steroid in it?
    Porcelain Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 02:13 PM

For those of you who said it worked--were you able to maintain the results?
    ebony29 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 09:54 AM

Makari was terrible for me, made me lighter but the patches I was trying to fade got much more visible. After I stopped using it, I went 2 shades darker. That is the worst product I ever used.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jul 23, 2009, 01:18 AM

What makari products were you guys using?
    funky_lady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:42 PM

I used for a while to get rid of scars and it worked like a dream. I had break-out but mixed it with a strong moisturiser. The only reason you break out is because some of the ingridients rob your skin of it's natural moisture. But the tub that I had ran out and when I went to buy another it made me darker, I tried 2 more tubs and gave up. I think they may have been fake so buy it from the actual site and not from vendors. And mix it with moisturisers like aveeno cream because it works wonders.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 03:59 PM

Makari face cream, wheter it's the day or the night cream ,leaves you with stupid bumps on you face.. just a warning!

Jul 24, 2009, 12:01 AM

By bumps do you mean spots/acne?
    Because I have a medication for that which I use at night
    So I was thinking to use this at night then the day cream during the day?
    To get an even balance?

Jul 25, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Give it a try.. you might escape the acne!. good luck

Jul 26, 2009, 01:49 AM

kpangor did you use makari products?
    If so which ones?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 26, 2009, 07:27 AM
    I'm also thinking about trying one of these product, So your reviews are helpful
    wonderlust Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 09:50 AM

Hey AM using makari face cream right now.I saw slight signs of breaking but immediately controlled that with neutrogena acne wipes.. they are great! So now what I do is use makari 3/4 times a week on my face and also I apply lemon juice on my face every time I can.. atleast once every day.let it stay as long as you like.u can use the lemon juice from the small green bottles in the grocery shop.. thats what I use it seems economical.

And oh I use the makari pills too not so sure about them though.. its been about two weeks. And I put bio claire on my body.it working for now!

Jul 26, 2009, 10:00 AM

Oh and of course Sunblock. I use neutrogena spf 100 on my face and hands.. lol no joke.. it was like 7 bucks at wallgreens. And I use some spf 30 sunblock on my whole body.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 26, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Thanks, Got to get the 100 spf

Jul 26, 2009, 04:47 PM

Actually any spf works.. above 30 is OK.but I was like if I can get 100 why should I get 30 ?

Jul 26, 2009, 08:46 PM

fairr... yes about 2 years ago, when everybody was bragging about it.. my little curious behind tried the pills[which did not do a damn thing for my acne] and decided to use it with the day cream.. waoww that was a BIG MISTAKE for me.. IT BROKE ME OUT EVEN MORE!

I HAD TO GET WEEKLY FACIALS!!

But this is just my experience, it might work for yOU GUYS.. GOOD LUCK!

Jul 27, 2009, 01:47 AM

OK thanks kpangor
    Ill let you know how I get on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anybody used Makari products? [ 9 Answers ]

Has any body tried the makari products?my best friend uses it and she has a very sweet skin but I still need to know more about their products.

Makari products [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about makari products and is it safe & good? Honest answers pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks :)

Makari products [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if all makari products lightens, I just got the HAND and BODY lotion and it is not really lighten me.Does it mean that the hand and body lotion is for blacks? Hepl me out am confused.

Makari products in the LA area [ 3 Answers ]

Does everyone know where I can purchase Makari skin lightening products in the los angeles area?

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search