Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Sex Lube
    I like using the "sponge" when I have sex with my girlfriend, but with the sponge she dries up making penetration difficult. Could I use baby oil, or do I have to buy something like KY
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 02:55 PM

Depends on your girls level of sensitivity "down there" I know that everything and anything that has a fragrance gives me infections. You should have her choose what she thinks is best for her or if you do buy something buy the KY.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

May 1, 2009, 07:23 PM

Don't use baby oil, try some KY Jelly, they come in diff kinds.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 09:19 PM

Ky is always great and a much better substance than baby oil. Baby oil could cause a rash, give her a UTI and cause a lot of dryness AFTER your finished making love.

You may also try some extra foreplay. Try some oral sex on her, your saliva alone will make her much more moist, and her body will definitely enjoy it and create its own lubrication.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 02:16 AM

Grape seed oil is supposed to be quite good.
    I am allergic to most lubricants so I have to buy a specialty one ($40 a tube) depends on your girlfriend really, what does she want to try?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does it sting when I use lube [ 21 Answers ]

OK for some reason when I use lubricant it stings and I don't know why?:confused:

Check engine light after lube job [ 3 Answers ]

When I picked up my 1994 Ford Explorer after an oil change the check engine light was on and the engine runs rough. I noticed excess oil dripping from the frame under the air filter housing near the cold air intake duct. Is it possible that spilled oil got into the air intake ducts and is causing...

Jiffy Lube Hidden Camera [ 1 Answers ]

On Aug. 30, 2006, 'NeedKarma' reported tactics used by a JIFFY LUBE District Manager in dealing with customers. The link (http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.asx) was enclosed, and a number of people commented on the post. Why can't I open the link, and see...

Transaxle gear lube type [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 ford festiva it has a 5 speed manual transmission, what type and weight is the gear lube for it? Thanks Jim

Thinking about taking your car to Jiffy Lube? Think again... [ 6 Answers ]

http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx There is a special place in heck for the district manager.

View more questions Search