Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 07:30 AM
    80's/90's unknown title (small statues)
    OK saw this film years ago can't remember the title of much about the film!
    All I can remember is that there where a load of little statues. I think there were a group of fiends all of which had one they did something wrong and they came to life and then caused havoc!
    teresa_fox Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 01:11 PM

The Indian in the Cupboard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's or 90's dance song [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding a title or artist name for a dance song I heard at a club the other night. I remember hearing it as a kid but I have no clue of it's artist or title... okay my best knowledge to its lyrics: (something) ,(something) lover I know what you want (something) ,(something) love I...

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search