Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AUGUSTPUCA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 12:22 PM
    College Transcript
    Hello There,
    I desperately need help in locating my college transcript from Mansfield Business College. I attended Mansfield Business College here in Charleston, South Carolina in 1990. My name is August and I graduated with a degree in Accounting. My Date of Birth is xx/xx/xxxx and my SS# is xxx-xxx-xxx. If someone can help me find out how to get a copy of my transcript I would greatly appreciate it. . I having been trying for 3 weeks and not having any luck. Please, someone help. Thanks.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:30 PM

Augustpuca...

You might not want to put personal info (especially social security) on there...

To answer your question, is the college currently closed down?
    townsend1306 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 12:46 PM

My name is Danny Townsend I attended Mansfield Business College in ST.Louis MO in 1987 I need the transcripts.
    townsend1306 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 12:48 PM

I need my transcripts from Mansfield Business College
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2009, 12:11 AM

Townsend, there's no reason to re-post, please start your own thread instead of piggy-backing onto someone else's. And put it over on the thread for college. This has nothing to do directly with accounting.
    Universities & Colleges - Ask Me Help Desk
    tenah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Has anyone found out anything on this college.. i went to the one in arlington, texas and the board of education saids they don't have any transcriptions from this college.. please help with information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a transcript from a college that closed [ 1 Answers ]

I went to school at two business colleges that have since closed.  Any suggestions on what to do as reference to getting transcripts from them?  Is there a place that they go to submit transcripts before they close their doors for good?

View more questions Search