Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andelyn134 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

May 1, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Why does it seem like I'm allways the bad kid?
    My mom hits me sometimes... last month she punched me three times.. once on the arm,once on the back, and once on the shounder because I was mad and dropped her purse.
    My mom has a REALLY bad temper and my dad has an obsession with toutching peoples butts and it's allways kind of awkward for me and my friends and my sister likes to scream, cry and tell people I abussed her even though I didn't...
    All the kids at her school look at me and call me the bad kid and I feal so alone and all I have is my boyfriend who doesn't treat me very well but I love him because he's all I got.
    What do I do?
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

May 2, 2009, 11:55 AM

If your boyfriend doesn't treat you very well you've got to grow up and dump him..

There's nothing you can do, just do well at school then you can leave home to go to uni or get a job.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 12:15 PM

Please talk to your school counselor.

Your parents behavoiur is appalling! They cannot be allowed to continue. If your father is touching your girlfriends on the butt then that is sexual abuse Have you talked to him about it and told him how uncomfortable it makes everyone?

You also shouldn't have to put up with your boyfriend! You are not alone, you have just said that you have friends come over to your house.

Again, please talk to your school counselor!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 02:45 PM

It appears that first you have a "anger" issue and need to address that also. Then you have issues with lying.

I would like more info on what is really happening esp about the hitting
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

May 2, 2009, 03:05 PM

I agree that if what you are saying is true then it can absolutely not be allowed to continues. You need to speak to someone about this, your school counselor, teacher, or another responsible adult.
    bustoutking Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2009, 09:56 AM

Go to children's aid.. get help.. try to avoid your mom and boyfriend.. gO TO A DOCTOR, OR COUNCILLOR.. FOR FURTHER ADVICE.. DO IT now
    kaylalynnjones1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 11:13 AM

One I'm in a similar situation so I understand, it sounds like the people who commented your post are adults they probably do not understand. Which is typical of adults lol. Two your boy friend is not worth the time. If he does not treat you well I would consider dumping him off and getting with some one who can treat you the way you would like to be treated. Your parents behavior is not appropriate if you have a bruise go to the cops or go to a probation officer if you have one your not alone and your dad that's messed up, yes of course so there is things you can do consider imancipation look it up I'm currently in the process of getting imancipated if I do not turn 18 before that happens and keep up in school even if it does not help now it will help in the long run. But remember you can always talk to me I am a loving and caring person I'm here for you if you need it
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

May 4, 2009, 11:34 AM

are adults they probably do not understand
    Yes, most of the people here are adults, and many of us have been through something similar if not worse. I understand absolutely perfectly. The only difference is we have a bit of wisdom on top of it and the time to reflect on things. When things are so screwed up you can hardly think straight it can be difficult to really figure things out right. Later on you will sit back and think of how you handled things and how they should have been handled. I may not be there now but I have certainly been there enough and I know it well.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 4, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    Yes, most of the people here are adults, and many of us have been through something similar if not worse. i understand absolutely perfectly. The only difference is we have a bit of wisdom on top of it and the time to reflect on things. When things are so screwed up you can hardly think straight it can be difficult to really figure things out right. Later on you will sit back and think of how you handled things and how they should have been handled. I may not be there now but I have certainly been there enough and I know it well.
    Well said. As the saying goes... "Been there, Done that."
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 11:48 AM

I'm only 23 and I don't consider myself an "adult" lol
    Our spare room is full of stuffed toys that I can't bear to throw out.

I completely agree with silverfoxkit (had to spread the rep) just because we are 'adults' doesn't mean that we can't remember anything from when we were teenagers... at least give us that...
    We have already learnt from our mistakes so any chance to pass on knowledge to someone else and stop them from making the same mistakes we did should be taken as a blessing, not that we 'don't understand'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to congratulate Geoff. People, follow his story, things won't allways be bad! [ 2 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search.php?searchid=1958009 Well done to Geoff who has moved on with his life. I suggest those who are going through the pain of a breakup read the above topics in the link. It is proof to us all that we can move on with our lives. Things won't allways be bad! ...

WESCO UEM,allways on now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a WESCO uem 20kw electric furnace, about 25 yrs old, It had a single temp stat first then a setback stat was installed, with a box added to the furnace controls, the set back stat failed after a few years so I put the original single temp stat back and it worked for years now, a while back...

View more questions Search