Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gferrera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Start 1992 Honda, Accord EX, sitting idle four years
    I have drained and replaced the old fuel and installed a new battery. The engine turns over strong, but does not catch. I checked the fuel line and it is dry. How do I change the fuel pump in this car. Do need to drop the fuel tank completely or just enough to remove and replace the fuel pump?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 1, 2009, 09:54 AM

Before doing anything else, perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post219438

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord won't start [ 14 Answers ]

We have a 1992 Honda Accord that won't start. Same problem as many others on this website. That is when it gets hot outside etc... the car won't start. We have replaced the distributor, coil, and fuel pump. We are still having the problem. We have read the forums and it appears that our main...

1992 Honda Accord Cut out and won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I recently purchased a 92 Accord and have been driving it for a month now. It was running perfectly until they other day. I started it cold then drove down my street and it just died without warning and now it won't start. The engine cranks... I know it's electrical because I get no...

1992 Honda Accord LX will not start after running out of gas [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem with my 1992 honda accord lx. I was very low on gas and heading to the gas station. 2 blocks away from the station I ran out of gas. After adding a few gallons of gas to my Honda I'm unable to get it started. The car appears to be turning over fine. I can hear the...

1992 Honda Accord Crank/No Start [ 5 Answers ]

92 Accord, Cranking but not starting. Fuel pressure is good, No spark. Distributor, Cap, rotor, ignitor and coil all good. Main Relay good. Fuses all good. ECU problem?

1992 Honda Accord won't Start [ 2 Answers ]

Was driving on freeway in car about 60miles an hour when car started slowing down and eventually stopped, it sounds like its out of gas. I was wondering if it could be a fuel pump fuse

View more questions Search