Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prabhjot Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 04:28 AM
    Moles on face
    I have thick moles on my face.. they are getting enlarged. Earlier they were like small dot. Now they are increasing in colour and size.

Please suggest some thng how can I get rid of that. These moles make me feel low in front of any one.

Thanks
    prabhjot
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2006, 04:42 AM
    It's very likely they're not harmful, but have a doctor look at them to be sure.

As for removal, today's techniques make it a simple outpatient procedure. There is no "over the counter" method for removal of moles.
    keitosan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 03:41 AM
    I have some moles too on my face which make me really insecure. In fact it's the only thing I want to change about myself. Im really considering getting them removed but my mum thinks I should stop being stupid about it.
    lizard101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Same with me I just wish there is a non-painful way to get it removed because I am very pretty and when my mole started to grow people teased me and now I want to get rid of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yard Moles [ 6 Answers ]

I have a BIG problem with yard moles. I would like to have any advise. I cannot afford all the "stuff" like stakes and traps. I was wondering if anyone has any "home remendies" to get rid of these. My neighbor also has them very mad. Sue

Chemistry moles and mass question [ 3 Answers ]

this problem is kicking my butt cause we have multiple choice and I can't seem to get any of the posted answers... please help! A 0.0100-mol sample of urea, NH2CONH2, contains 4.82 x 1022 atoms. 4.82 x 1024 atoms. 6.02 x 1022 molecules. 4.82 x 1023 atoms. 6.02 x...

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

Gound Moles YIKES [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GREAT BIG Mole problem. They are invading my yard at a very fast rate. It seems every morning I look outside they have built another condo. I have been reading different ideas... But really WHAT works... Human urine.. doggie poo... Murphy oil soap, hot peppers... Yikes... I don't want...

Moles [ 1 Answers ]

If 2.0 moles of nitroglycerin explodes, what is the total number of moles of gaseous products produced? 4 C3H5N3O9(l) --> 12 CO9g) + 10 H2O(g) + 6 N2(g) + O2(g) How many moles of Al(l) are produced if 4.5 moles of Al2O3(s) reacts? How many moles of C(s) are necessary to produce 3.2 moles of...

View more questions Search