Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Actually, what Jesus did was spit on the ground to make mud, put the mud on the blind man's eyes and he was able to see :)
    So what you're saying is...

... some people are worshiping the wrong thing? It's not Jesus, it's the mud?!
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:11 PM

No, it's the "Jesus Mud." Could you imagine the market on that stuff?? Jesus would be richer than Trump :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:12 PM

I am SO marketing this...

JESUS MUD. Cleanse yourself with this stuff and you'll be all holy like. Want to heal the sick, raise the dead, and turn water into wine? THIS IS FOR YOU!

... I feel like there's a special place in hell made just for people like me...
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    I am SO marketing this...

JESUS MUD. Cleanse yourself with this stuff and you'll be all holy like. Want to heal the sick, raise the dead, and turn water into wine? THIS IS FOR YOU!

...I feel like there's a special place in hell made just for people like me...
    Yeah, I kind of feel like I'm teetering on blasphemy so I think I'll stop :)

EDIT: One more thing I thought of... who do you think Jesus would use to market the mud? Billy Mays of OxyClean fame, or Vince Schlomi from the ShamWow! and Slap Chop commercials?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:28 PM

So can we use healing spit for other ailments too? :confused:
    Cancer.
    Herpes.
    Dry Scalp.
    Diaper Rash.
    Dumb@ssedness.

Just curious.

**I'm still grossed out that someone would let another person put spit on them and it believe it healed.
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:37 PM

I'm pretty sure if Jesus can not only cure death but beat it Himself, cancer won't be an issue.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:40 PM

But we still don't know the special chant! :confused:

:p
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I have to wonder if this spit method works on birth marks

I've heard it does Alty , just depends on how long you've had them:cool:
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

May 1, 2009, 07:04 PM
    I tried spitting in my girlfriends face to get her to stop nagging me, but it didn't work, I need the chant, please! Someone, hurry!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 1, 2009, 07:06 PM
    I told my son to spit on his spelling test so he would get a 100%... All he got was a paddling from the principal.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 02:21 PM

If spit worked they must have a lot of garlic in their saliva.
    The only way I know that they go away on their own is your body rids itself of the virus.
    You can use a garlic/olive oil mixture but you have to apply it regularly.

I need energy do you think the spit will work for that?? If so lets bottle it and make millions!
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

May 2, 2009, 02:26 PM

I need energy do you think the spit will work for that?? If so lets bottle it and make millions!
    Will dog saliva do? If so then my Great Dane here will make us billionaires in no time!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 3, 2009, 03:54 AM

The one thing Danes are best at lol
    Veber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 10:26 AM
    I have read most of your answers and like you had a long term wart charmed off by my grand father who learned it from someone from the east coast. He would find 2 small smooth stones spit on them and rub them over the wart and say something very quiet to himself. He then disposed of the stones how unknown.
    In my case and all others that I know of it worked very well. Can't remember how long before it was gone but it never came back and I have never had another wart. He was to pass on the secret to my father but died before this happened. He treated many people for this and all that I know of this worked for.And I must say when he did this to me I thought he was nuts but I have no warts
    Spittin image Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:06 PM
    All I have to say is... Holy Spit!
    MWW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 11:32 PM
    I do not claim this will work. There are lots of folk-cures to charm a wart off.

Rub a wart with a potato or penny. Drawing a circle with the charred end of piece of burnt broomstraw around the wart for three consecutive mornings. Take blossoms of the walnut tree, rub the warts with them, and they will soon heal. A string or ribbon is tied over the wart and then tossed into a moving body of water; as the water rots the string or ribbon the wart disappears. Rub the warts with roasted chickens’ feet and bury them under the eaves of the house, the warts will vanish. Wash the warts with an old dishhrag; place it under the water gutter spout on the corner of the house; when that wash cloth has rotted away, the wart will be gone. Etc.

I think what you are asking about is this one:

Spit on the warts
    Recite Mark 8:23-24
    (And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. In Jesus name, amen. Mark 8:23-24)

Then say, "Jesus prayed put spittle on the affliction. As he healed that, I heal this. In Jesus name, amen."
    betsey38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 10:30 PM
    I am not sure how it is done but my Dad knew how to do this as well. I had one on my wrist and it had been there for at least 12 years and just before he died he
    betsey38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 10:31 PM
    Said let me take that off and he did just what you had said was done to yours and in about 2-3weeks later it was gone.
    mageestone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 08:53 AM
    I grew up in Northern Ireland. My father told me that the local gravedigger could charm warts off peoples hands or whatever. I laughed at him and said that was ridiculous but he was adamant that the old guy could do it. Quite a few years later I read in the newspaper about a study at the U of Chicago where the doctors put pieces of colored tape over peoples warts and told them that the tape was impregnated with a special chemical which would make the wart disappear. The warts all disappeared, obviously through the power of the subject's belief that the chemicals would work. In fact there were no chemicals, ordinary store bought tape was used. That is when I knew that the gravedigger could actually charm peoples warts away. Cm
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 25, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Post your source. The placebo effect is strong, but it isn't going to work for everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Warts that will not go away? [ 2 Answers ]

I have warts on m thumb and finger. Every time I try the over the counter medication not only do they not go away but I will have another one come up. I have try over the counter medication and tried freezing them off at a doctors office. Does any one know any tricks or anything else I can try...

Guys think I'm pretty and charming,but they don't know I'm a virgin. (PSYCH TRAUMA?) [ 10 Answers ]

Here I go... I just turned 23 years in October and I'm still a virgin. I'm afraid of intimacy and I hate it because it has kept me from being with men and I'm not just talking about sex. I've had plenty of opportunities to lose my virginity with various guys I Really liked,-but I could never...

Getting rid of warts [ 11 Answers ]

I have a wart on my right palm I'm currently getting rid of. I don't know what kind of wart it is. At the moment I'm using the acid and then sticking a plaster over it to kill it off methods. Just wanted to know anyone's advice or opinions on getting rid of warts and how long it takes, etc. ...

About Warts [ 4 Answers ]

I was viewing the thread about warts and such and had a question of my own (sorry, I didn't want to commit the thread stealing crime :p). Are all warts caused by HPV? Or just genital warts? I have never in my life had a genital wart, but I have had a Plantar's wart on my pinky toe. Does that...

View more questions Search