Ask
    MRSMiLLS Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Ultrasound Tech.
    Is anyone an ultrasound Tech??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 08:44 PM
    I don't think we have one of those here. I am a nurse, is there anything I can help you with?
    MRSMiLLS Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 06:31 PM

I was wondering how many years you have to go through and whats' it all about

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Demand for ultrasound tech [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was thinking about going to school for ultrasound technician but I wanted to find out first what the demand is for that career... like is it going to be hard for me to find a job?. I don't want to waste 2 years of school on something I'm not going to find a job for... so if anybody knows...

Rude Ultrasound Tech [ 10 Answers ]

:mad: Hi all, I just need to vent... I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I've only had 2 ultrasounds.. My first one was at a separate clinic when I was only 8 and a half weeks and they told me my due date was christmas day but the hospital I am going to for my pregnancy has never given me a...

Ultrasound and conception [ 1 Answers ]

When you go for an ultrasound and they tell you e.g. 18 weeks and 1 day... do you count back from that day 18 weeks and one day? Is the date given here your conception date or do you have to take off two weeks I am getting confused with all this

Ultrasound ?s [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and they did an ultrasound but to early to find out what it is now I don't go to the docs until I'm 20 weeks but I really want to know are they any way to tell I got 2 boys so if this is a girl I need to get prepared for it what should I do??

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

View more questions Search