Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 08:15 PM
    Power on password
    Hey everyone, I made a mistake in letting someone borrow my laptop, seems that they tried to bypass my admin password, and by doing so they locked me up, screen only says power-on password. What are friends for anyway?:)
    JP8 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lost1
    Hey everyone, I made a mistake in letting someone borrow my laptop, seems that they tried to bypass my admin password, and by doing so they locked me up, screen only says power-on password. What are friends for anyway?:)
    Ask your friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password ? [ 17 Answers ]

:o ? :'( How do you get into your computer if you forgot and lost you password?

Password [ 2 Answers ]

:o Someone please help me to get my own official Yahoo accounts password; Very important data is being saved dere about my clients... Can anyone guide me how to recover that Yahoo password: [email protected]

Exe password (xp tools)... [ 3 Answers ]

I had this xp tools demo version... I try to set a password on some of my exe files... but when I try to unlock it password was still there even I unstill the xp tools and even I delete it from the regestry and reboot when I activate the exe files it still ask for the password... (good thing I know...

A password for my PC [ 4 Answers ]

Hello experts, How can I do a password for my PC so no one can use it. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search