Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia_seeley Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Why won't he talk to me
    All threads merged for a clear picture.

OK I was going to a new school and had no friends nothing my parents had just decided to get a divorce and now I am on the verge of losing who became my best friend.

I decided to go over to my friends house while he was house sitting for his sister so we could hang out for a bit and just chill like we usually do. And by time I left the next day we had had sex and completely messed up our relationship.

Now he is not speaking to me I'm worried I might be pregnant with his kid. And a whole lot of other things that are just making the situation difficult. He thinks that once the kid is born if I am pregnant he is going to fight and try and get full rights over the kid but first he told me that if I was pregnant that he wanted me to get it aborted and now he's saying he wants full rights he won't even speak to me or help me to anything to make sure I'm safe let alone the kid safe I'm pretty sure that I am pregnant but I don't have a bed/ couch to sleep on all he has to say to me is too bad and I don't care. I was very hurt my this boy. He told me that he felt safe with me and I told him the same it was hard for me to even do that let alone have sex with him. I even went out on a limb and told him all my feelings for him and he just turned around and smashed my heart into a million pieces I can't seem to even begin putting back together. He told me he had feelings for me too and that's why I guess I melted like butter into his hands.

What do I do? How do I get him to talk to me again? How do I figure out his true feelings for me? I'm confused and frustrated what do I do?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 12:44 PM

It seems that he didn't even care about you.
    He just wanted a quick fling, and now that that is over, he doesn't want anything to do with you. I may be wrong, but I think you got used.

What exactly makes you think you're pregnant?
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 11, 2009, 09:49 PM

That's the problem with many men/boys. Once the word "pregnant" comes out so do their true colors. Many will say anything that they have to in order to get a woman in bed. This sounds like this is one of those circumstances. How old are you? You say that you don't have a bed/couch to sleep on. Where do you live then? Are you still in school?

Apr 14, 2009, 09:12 AM

I am 18 and I live where I can find a place to sleep this blake kid was a virgin when all this happened and I think I am pregnant because it wasn't protected and I'm getting very moody. Not to mention that I wasn't on any type of birth control so I could very well be. I graduate in June

Apr 14, 2009, 09:15 AM
    What if he kills himself
    I am currently with a guy a don't want to be with I am only with him because he has a safe place for me to sleep what do I do he's obsessed what if he kills himself when I leave
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:20 AM

You can't allow someone to keep you a prisoner because you are afraid he will kill himself.
    He needs medical help and you can call your local mental health facility if he is threatening suicide.They will admit him for a 24 to 72 hour evaluation and determine what help he needs.
    He needs professional help.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:42 AM

You also shouldn't be just using him either.

I would try to find a new place to sleep, since he has different intentions for your relationship then what you are looking for.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2009, 12:48 PM

Is he actually suisidal?
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2009, 12:49 PM

There's more symptoms to pregnancy than that, you should check them out and go get a pregnancy test.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 12:51 PM
    What makes you think he would kill himself? Does he have suicidal tendencies? Has he threatened to kill himself? Does he suffer from severe depression?

You can't stay with someone just because of their problems. If he is truly suicidal, then he has deep seeded issues that need to be addressed.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:38 PM

You HAVE to leave him.

You are only staying with him for two reasons:
    1: You need a place to stay.
    2: You don't want him to kill himself.

1: You are just using him. Shows a lack of respect for another human being, which totally cancels out number...
    2: You are a humanitarian. As artlady says, he needs professional help, not you. Respect YOURSELF and leave.

You posted in teens, stating that this man is your only place to stay?
    How old are you? Where are your parents? Why are you in this type of situation?

Apr 16, 2009, 10:38 AM

A lot of good questions for a large hearted person I'm 18 and my parents are dead. And my family has shunned me basically
    unknown51 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2009, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mia_seeley View Post
    a lot of good questions for a large hearted person i'm 18 and my parents are dead. and my family has shunned me basically

You some family don't take me wrong on this you have to tell some one

p.sthis might seem wired for you by taking advice from a 12 year old

Apr 23, 2009, 12:11 PM
    I'm pregnant does he care?
    OK here's the deal this guy and I have been friends for a while now and we gone up and down in our relationship/friendship whatever you want to call it and over spring break we took our relationship further and it got pretty intimate. I have other post about this particular event. Anyway for a while he stopped talking to me and now he's talking to me again. He said things to me like I care about you I trust you I feel safe with you etc. and that was all during and shortly after this event had happened. Once I told him I was pregnant he got really angry with me stopped talking to me and wanted nothing to do with me. Now we are talking again buit we haven't discussed me being pregnant or our relationship or anything. I've come up and told him flat out"i love you" and he just didn't care now it's been 2 days and we have not talked or anything. No teats nothing.

How do I get him to talk about what is going on or what we are going to do?

Why would he say those things if they weren't true especially if we were 'best friends'?

What do I do if he really doesn't care? (I've been known to get extremely depressed and suicidal)

What do I do with the kid?

Do all guys want relationships with their children?

I'm coach surfing right now I can't raise a child in that condition Can I nicely force him into helping me?

What do I do now?
    Parallelism Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Apr 24, 2009, 12:18 AM

If you have documented proof he's the father, child support. He'll regreat having that kid :)

You'll also enjoy the monthly payments
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mia_seeley View Post
    I've come up and told him flat out"i love you" and he just didn't care now it's been 2 days and we have not talked or anything. No teats nothing.
    This shows that the love is not mutual.

how do I get him to talk about what is going on or what we are going to do?
    How old are you guys? I would definitely call his parents and let them know what is going on. Tell them "Hi Mrs.Johnson, I need to speak with you. I recently told Tom that I was pregnant and he is now avoiding me- I'm sorry this seems like such a shock to you but I really need your help."

why would he say those things if they weren't true especially if we were 'best friends'?
    Guys lie. He wanted to get in your pants and he did. Now he's running away like a coward.

what do I do if he really doesn't care? (I've been known to get extremely depressed and suicidal)
    YOU don't be foolish. Don't let this boy dictate your life. You are now pregnant with a child, you are responsible for it!

What do I do with the kid?
    There is adoption, keeping it or abortion.

Do all guys want relationships with their children?
    NO.

I'm coach surfing right now I can't raise a child in that condition Can I nicely force him into helping me?
    Call his parents!

what do I do now?
    Take action!

Sarah
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 12:48 AM

Here are some telephone numbers that you should call

If you live in the USA here is a pregnancy help line:
    1-800-848-5683

If you live in Canada here is a pregnancy help line:
    1-800-550-4900

Here are a list of places in the UK that would offer some counseling even if you don't want an abortion:

Organizations offering abortion referral and counseling

British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS)
    Head Office:
    Austy Manor
    Wootten Wawen
    Solihull
    West Midlands B95 6BX
    Actionline tel: 08457 304030
    www.bpas.org

BPAS is a non-profit making charity which provides a counseling service and NHS-approved abortion facilities. BPAS operates nine clinics and 32 branches in England, Wales and Scotland. Contact the Actionline for details of your nearest centre.

Brook Advisory Centers
    National Office
    165 Grays Inn Road
    London WC1X 8UD
    Tel: 020 7713 9000
    www.brook.org.uk

Brook Advisory Centers offer advice and information to people under 25 on relationships, contraception, pregnancy (including testing), and abortion referral (to the NHS if possible). Services are free. Brook has 33 branches in England and Scotland, and one in Belfast. Contact the National Office for details of the one nearest you.

Marie Stopes International
    Free phone 0800 716 390
    Marie Stopes Clinics

Marie Stopes International provides counseling, abortion services and referral for people of all ages. Fees are charged for services. Centers in London, Leeds, Manchester and Essex. For all inquiries ring the free phone number.

Good luck to you and keep us posted,

Sarah

Apr 30, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Did I do the right thing
    I broke up wioth a boyfriend because I didn't want to be with him and went back to an ex who is apparently changed. In the past he has been abusive in multiple qways but I just wasn't happy with the other one like I have been in the past with my current boyfriend did I do the right things by leaving the other boyfrined to be with one who may or may not have changed
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 12:07 PM

What do you mean by abusive?

It's never OK to be abused. Ever.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 12:12 PM

What did the abuser do to change? Did he go to counselling, anger management, if so, for how long and is he still going?

It's been my experience that most abusers don't change. For those that do, it's years and years of counselling and after that constant follow ups and anger management.

The chance that your abusive boyfriend has changed, not very good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Does this HAVE to be a bad thing? [ 14 Answers ]

By day, I teach junior high. By night (on weekends), I'm a bouncer at a couple of nightclubs. I remain dedicated to my Christian principles throughout it all as best I can. Just now in the teacher's lounge, a teacher expressed shock and disgust at my part time job. "How can you brawl all...

And another thing. [ 14 Answers ]

If I'm elected Governor, I'll have special lanes put in for people who know where they're going! Anybody heard of Blanding Boulevard? If I had a rocket launcher... And, this is for the NASCAR fans, if someone cuts you off while using their cell phone instead of their turn signal, you should...

View more questions Search