Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DragonMaster193 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Old cartoon movie or show I barely remember
    I'm trying to find the title of this old cartoon movie I remember from when I was just a little kid. I don't remember it too well so my details might be a little off. I'm pretty sure it was a fantasy/adventure cartoon with a boy and a girl as main characters with some helpful creatures (some kind of animal I think, I forget).
    I remember this one scene where they used some sort of gem as a key to open a door out of nowhere and ended up falling into a fast moving underground stream or something. I also remember this other scene (I think it was near the end) where the boy is leading a horse (or donkey or something) though a door using a carrot on a stick.
    It was a long time ago and I might have some details mixed up.
    DragonMaster193 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:54 PM

I finally found it.
    It was Fluppy Dogs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember an old 80s or 90s cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the title of an old cartoon movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. All that I can remember about the plot is that it followed a vaguely Cinderella-esque motif, with an evil stepmother with triangular hair and a red dress, who was cruel to her stepdaughter and...

Trying to remember 80's cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a child in the early 80's I remember watching some cartoon that had a chipmunk or some sort of animal and the part I remember is this animal was being chased through a forest or woods of some sort. It was an animated movie but not sure how long it was but I do remember the animal made it...

Can't remember the name of this (90's) cartoon kiddie show [ 4 Answers ]

God, I'm so happy there is this sight. HOPEFULLY, someone can answer cause I've asked everyone and they don't know!! OK, so it was like these little critters they looked like gizmo's and furbies, they also kind of resemble the rainbow bright adoption angency critters, but they had pouches on...

Can't remember old children's cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK I don't remember much of this movie at all it might have been a disney film but I know it was hand drawn like the black cauldron and I know it was sort of on the fantasy side but this kid was like in a castle and the king I think said whatever you do don't open this door and of coarse he does...

Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title [ 10 Answers ]

So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she...

View more questions Search