Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

May 11, 2009, 01:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    U shud give us the number of the place mayb they can ship it to us
    They don't ship sadly.. try any local black beauty store in your area and see if they sell it or ask if they know another store that does.. I'm pretty sure some stores should have it.
    -

May 11, 2009, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    hey sweeetchica21
    are you in the uk?
    just wondering to see if i can buy some of this halg from your store
    thanks
    No not in the uk.
    -

May 11, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessOfEarth View Post
    Sweetchica, If you're going to use Neoprosone and Hot Movate you DO NOT need that other stuff you're using.

The only reason to use the gels are because they be what's working NOT that other stuff.

Don't waste the strength of the gels by adding that other contraption to it. I'm going to get some Hot Movate and mix it with my Neoprosone and Glycerin. I may have to order it (Hot Movate) online. :./ Please don't waste your money.

I, also, read Emu Oil helps soak in products as well. If you can find some of that somewhere.?

GoddessOfEarth

P.S.

Flatron, I want to see your pics. :.)
    How do I pm here?
    When you mix products together and store it, its loses the strength of the products and after a while.. its no longer effective.. the best way is to mix it in your palm before every use...
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

May 11, 2009, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    when u mix products together and store it, its loses the strength of the products and after a while.. its no longer effective.. the best way is to mix it in ur palm before every use...
    yeah, mix it either in your palm. Or when you have more than two ingredients/creams, buy a little empty jar in the pharmacy and mix it there. This is what I do with my cream:
    1. take a random body cream (currently coconut, but the smell is too strong)
    2. mix in same citricglycolic acid and licorice
    3. take the jar I bought in the parmacy and put in some
    vit c and kojic acid as its extremely unstable in cosmetic formulas
    4. add some water to vit c and kojic acid
    5. take 2-3 tablespoons of my cream and pour it in the little jar
    so the licorice and citric/glycolic acid are already in the cream and the vit c+kojic
    is added directly before use
    I hope you understand what I mean
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2009, 04:11 PM

All those using mono nobody seem to tell where they get the good mono from since all the suggested websites have been found to be scams. Can anyone help on this??
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 15, 2009, 12:17 AM

Mono.net is where I go mine when I used it.
    I isn't no sellar!! I'll scare you w my photos from using that crap!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 15, 2009, 11:12 AM

Hey mepk5,, welcome bnack..

Where have you been all this while and what have you been up to??

By the way... as usual my complaint stays... nothings working... no mono.. no benzyl.. nothing :(
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 11:32 AM

Gorgeous why not give your skin a break, just a thought

May 15, 2009, 05:58 PM

Shamiala,

Are you saying neoprosone & movate doesn't work?

Sorry but I doubt anyone will tell you where they got thieir mono from...
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 07:00 AM

I've heard its kind of hard to get the good stuff in the uk most bleaching products are banned. I used mono and I have the white spots to prove it, use hq and stay away from mono
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 16, 2009, 08:48 AM

Hey lighterr... gave myself a whole two week break... and then restarted.. so been there done that too

May 16, 2009, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    hey lighterr... gave myself a whole two week break..... and then restarted .. so been there done that too
    Yes I don't know I if believe breaks help if a product isn't working.:mad:
    Although I stopped & u see what happened to me... :eek:
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2009, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    cool flatron.. sorry wasnt around as i had my assignment submissions on ..

well if its workig for you this neosporone gel thing then im excited.. coz i will try it too .. . themono from .net is not really workng for me at all

im so desperate im planning to get some from the always claimed to be fake china place called amanda hitech . i have now realised that since all the sites such as depig, .net. mono.com, herba are all FAKE,,, id rather atleast take a cahnce with the chinese one

after all they manufacture in bulk so there has got to be som e more truth to it than these who pick up their stuff from suppliers and seell

Hey, I haven't posted in ages, but read this post and thought I might.. From experience, I used amanda hitech/aka 7unite monobenzone cream and just warning you that it is not pure... they do use mono in their creams, but they also use phenylhydroquinone ( a dangerous form of skin lightener ) which will lighten you, but then after a while make you darker and cause damage to your organs and stuff. And whatever you do, DO NOT ORDER FROM KS PHARM!! They are the worst and made me so so sick, they don't use monobenzone AT ALL!!

Im trying mono from a difference source at the moment, but I have not used it that long to say anything yet... though I'm curious to whether others have ordered from there or if they have had any good experiences.. the smell is very different from other monobenzone creams I have tried, so I guess that is a plus... has a lemon scent?

Anyway... good luck in wherever you choose to buy your mono from...

May 20, 2009, 09:12 PM

Too late!
    Haven't u heard lighterr? We r the same person also!! Accroding to the skin bright forum. Someone named LL4me said we r the same person we started here on the same day. We r sellars. The modertars & others r the worst, etc. why r they on this site trollin' because they r from DEPIG.Com.& they don't want us to tell they sell crap. This person has been banned & still get back on the site... lol this sellar is crazy. Depig is done, over no more money. So they r out to get even w everyone said their stuff was bull.
    Lol it will be a long line... they robbed us all now they should go away
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2009, 05:14 AM

Lighter where can one get good mono or glutathione injectables
    flatron02 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    flatron02 could you send me your photos?
    need some encouragement
    also, where did you get your mono from?

thanks in advance
    Hi guys I have send my photos please let me know what u think about photos.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

May 22, 2009, 09:46 PM

Can I see you pics too? You been using neo gel or cream? Pm me when you're ready.
    flatron02 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 02:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    can I see you pics too? you been using neo gel or cream? pm me when you're ready.
    Hi send me yor email address by private message.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adowaakos View Post
    lighter where can one get good mono or glutathione injectables
    I get all my stuff from the same place, I can't tell you cause it would be advertising so do a Google search, anyway on to my problems now I recently travelled to Africa and got 2 shades darker in like 3 weeks:mad: so upset despite all of my percautions anyway I am going to buy movate and neoprosone today I hope they sell it over here :confused: and get some retina couriered over to me, so I can get back to my original colour

By the way red its nice to have you baack how is you lightening coming along
    SparkleRae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 08:33 AM

Hello, does anybody have any pics they are willing to share via email showing their progress with neo gel? I just bought some but wanted to see some results, I'm really interested in it for my body. Thanks
    My email is [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New Skin Lightener [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have just bought a skin lightener named Porcelana, it fades discolorations. I heard it works real well, it had 2% hydroquinone in it. Has anyone tried it before?

Natural skin lightener [ 2 Answers ]

Does any body know of natural skin lightener, without the use of chemicals etc. I have dark pigmentation on left side of my face that looks ugly! Wud be grateful for any advice. Thanks:)

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

Do uk skin lightener work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I saw a website called uk skin lightener nur76 I wanted to know if anyone tried it and do it work.

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

View more questions Search