Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atina21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Can I Get Off Probation Earlier Than I'm Supposed To?
    Hi! My name is Jodiann Heslop, I was chargedwith aggrevation battery with a deadly weapon. And been put on Probation for 3 Years, I started on 11/30/2007. I was curious to find out if I could get off probation earlier than I suppose to. Because I want to move from Florida and go live with my mother sisters in New York. Secondly I can't get to go back home and look for my families, my grandmother past away and I couldn't go to the funeral because of me being on Probation. So please let me know what should I do. Thank You...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 04:54 PM

Greetings and WELCOME to the site, Atina21!

I just moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are able to answer it the best. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only and we try to not ask questions there. Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions to tell us a little more about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had a post earlier! [ 3 Answers ]

OK I don't know if you guys recall my earlier. I had a situation where this girl was harassing a lot of people I know and made it look like it was me. Well I was able to resolve the issue with most of the people the harassing was going on. One person I guy I met through my mom is still angry with...

Why could'nt I see this earlier. [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a very meaningful relationship with my girl friend for 9 months and when things started they were amazing and we were such compatible people. Then my life got shaken up about two months in to things. I was snowboarding and I fractured my neck. When this happened I lost all the thins I...

Earlier and earlier periods [ 30 Answers ]

Hi OK I relly need help. Ok last month my period was 2 days early. I know no biggie. Bt this month it is 8 days early. Nd I am having a lot of pregancy symptoms. I look up about inplantation bleeding. Which I think is what it is? It really brown. And barely bleeding. And makes since cause if it is...

Divorcing earlier [ 2 Answers ]

Is there something to the 7-year itch turning into the 3-year itch in marriages today?

View more questions Search