Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnamarie627 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:50 AM
    Leg pain
    I sprained both ankles last week, and now my legs ache terribly, but mostly when I sit or lie down. When I stand up. Or walk, they feel better! What's up with that?
    dapixman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:56 AM
    I have had 2 broken ankles, so to sprain them isn't so bad. There are levels of sprain.

Read this website good aid for just that issue copy and paste into your browser:
    http://www.kapiolani.org/docs/orthop...e%20Sprain.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search