Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laker68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Noisy boilers
    I heard that if your boiler is noisy, you may have to lift your return pipes to the boiler. Is this true? Or does it just need bleeding? I am going to try bleeding it and if it continues, I suppose try lifting the return pipes. It kind of makes sense, but I never had to do that before. Thanks for your patience!
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 11:55 AM

Probably just needs blead, or may be low on water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two boilers to one [ 5 Answers ]

Have two ancient oil heated boilers in hundred year old house. House is separated into duplex. Want to switch entire house to one boiler system on gas. Have received quotes, "it'll just cost you 400 bux for extra piping" to "you need a hydronics expert to map out yadda yadda, 10 grand. Can someone...

Hot water Boilers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a weil mclain ultra boiler that keeps going onto soft lock out any ideas as Im getting cold

Gas boilers [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a direct vent gas boiler for residential use (140,000 BTU)? I cannot find any prices on these things on the internet, and I'm getting estimates and I don't know if they have priced them way out of line or not. How can I find out? sharon van buren

HVAC Boilers [ 1 Answers ]

How does a Buderus 315 gas Boiler compare to a Weil McClain Ultra (same size) in terms of efficiency and performance? Thanks

Hardy outside boilers [ 9 Answers ]

I have a hardy Outside wood boiler that I need to wire a new t-sat too and use my my blower on my rheem furnace can someone tell me how to do this also I ran a two wire t-sat wire to the wood boiler for the pump to run but I do not were these wires go. Thanks

View more questions Search