Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleaningservice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:32 AM
    How to get cleaning contracts
    What is the best and most quick way to get cleaning contracts in your area for a business that is already doing residential cleaning, but wants to enter the market in the commercial arena?
    dapixman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Well I would create a flyer, showing the name of your biz, what you do (be specific). Then make lotsa copies and when your in an area that is close to other places you currently clean, drop them off. If you see a place that can use your service, give them a flyer. Stick on doors, in laundromats, anywhere a posting board is available.

Be sure to use Residential/Commercial facility cleaning available in your sales pitch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

Foreclosure cleaning contracts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm opening a business cleaning out foreclosures and wondered who exactly do I contact regarding the houses? Is it the banks/corporate, realtor offices, or the realtor agents? Thanks, any info would be great. ~Rose :)

How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways? ...

Cleaning contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

View more questions Search