Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sreekumarmohit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 03:21 AM
    Sample introduction letter for my new flooring company
    Dear Sir,
    Kindly help me to prepare an introduction letters for my new flooring company in order to get new new business from those who concerned. Very legible business english with good introduction detailing about our quality products like imported carpets, wooden floorings and other services
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 07:19 PM

Hi, sreekumarmohit!

I'm sorry that no one came along to address your question! I know that you question is somewhat dated now, but have you finished your letter? If not, then you might think about posting a draft copy on this thread without putting in any contact information. I'm sure that there will be those of us who will be willing to advise you how you could make improvements to it.

Also, if you put the two words, Introduction Letter, into the search function at the top of this page, you'll find links to lots of threads where the subject of writing introduction letters has been the subject.

Thanks!
    nhacuongue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 11:28 PM
    Dear Sir,
    Kindly help me to prepare an introduction letters for my new flooring company in order to get new new business from those who concerned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

Sample Business Introduction Letter for a New Bank Division [ 1 Answers ]

I need a sample of Business introduction letter of New bank division Thanks,

How can I get a sample of introduction for company [ 1 Answers ]

I need help if you have a sample of introduction letter for buisnes especial for pre-cast company

View more questions Search